[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the man I knew collapsed three times by the side of the road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Lyn sweating.png (194 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Lyn sweating.png
194 KB, 750x500
>the man I knew collapsed three times by the side of the road
But, that only happened that one time in the game.
>>
>>338119040
Did you just make up a quote out of mid-air as an excuse to start a waifu thread?

Dude, you could've just fucking asked for a waifu thread. Hell, we already have a waifu thread with an FE13 OP.
>>
Seriously, why the fuck did you make up a quote just for a fucking waifu thread? I need to know this before this thread dies.
>>
>>338120456
I didn't make it up, that's the gist of what she says when recruited in awakening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGGssZ7j91w
>>
>>338121019
If I could have a child with Lyn in awakening then I would buy the DLC but I can't so I might as well die.
>>
>>338121019
I'm not watching an hour of your shitty youtube video.
>>
>>338121019

.......Urrrrrrrrgh. Fucking abomination...
>>
>>338120202
>>338120456
Well, to be fair, if he put the word waifu anywhere in the OP or title; The thread would have autosaged.
>>
>>338121586
Huh. Didn't know that.

Couldn't people just say "FE girls thread", though? I'd much prefer it to the disingenuous dick-measuring contest people keep having through the excuse of "making OPs discrete".
>>
>>338121019
Don't call it Awakening. That's such a shitty name.
>>
In case anyone stumbles on this thread before it dies, I beg of you to play FE3.
>>
>>338121019
>Robin is the same tactician from her game
>>
>>338122754
I took it as her speaking to the player.
>>
>>338122754
>>338122868
You two are idiots.
>>
>>338123106
lol
>>
>>338121463
That's why I cut it to where she says the line.
>>
>>338123737
No you didn't.
>>
>>338122754
He isn't, she's speaking to you the player, since Mark the tactician is supposed to be you and not a character stand in.
That's why he doesn't have a character, so you can use yours.
Conversely, this also means he can't marry anyone since you yourself can't marry any girl in the game since they're not real.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.