[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What personal demons are you currently fighting /v/? Bonus points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1463226054421.jpg (26 KB, 153x256) Image search: [Google]
1463226054421.jpg
26 KB, 153x256
What personal demons are you currently fighting /v/?
Bonus points for vidya related.
>>
File: dragon install sekkai.webm (3 MB, 950x664) Image search: [Google]
dragon install sekkai.webm
3 MB, 950x664
I take things too seriously and set realistically high standards in everything, even vidya, that I wouldn't ask anyone else to meet and judge my self worth as a human solely based on the results.

Ive been working on it for a couple of months and I'm making progress but still have some set backs occassionally.

Fighting games help bring these issues to light and for me to deal with them.
>>
File: 1431694105317.jpg (41 KB, 373x341) Image search: [Google]
1431694105317.jpg
41 KB, 373x341
Depression, anxiety, frustration.

For the past year I've taken competitive games too seriously despite my minimal skill in them. I get angry at losses since I feel I don't learn anything and I get angry at wins because once again I feel like I don't learn anything from them. It stems from being angry at myself for letting my life get turned around by my anxiety and doing nothing with my life.
>>
>>338118275
I think my depression might be coming back.
Just gotta keep my mind occupied with games to stop the bad thoughts.
>>
File: JokerNyarla.jpg (187 KB, 944x1644) Image search: [Google]
JokerNyarla.jpg
187 KB, 944x1644
This persona demon
>>
>>338118275
>uninstall steam
>go back and learn a useful hobby that will help me turn my life back around
I've been going strong for almost a month now, sometimes I get urges but then I remember all the bad times I had playing shit valve slave simulators. Yeah I'll probably be mediocre at this game everyone is playing, but noone will know because I'm not playing it :^) and while all of them are, I'm building a life for myself and my family

now what's left is to stop coming to this shit place
>>
All of the demons in every wad since they're canon now
>>
File: 12597635583.jpg (87 KB, 297x303) Image search: [Google]
12597635583.jpg
87 KB, 297x303
I'm fighting the urges to go full retard with rage because Sega of Europe is such a piece of fucking shit for not even having to had plans to release 7th Dragon for 3DS in here. How can one company start to become so awesome in one region while being a total asshole in other? Those faggots even bought Atlus and they don't want anything to do with Atlus' games' EU releases. My mind can't just take this shit anymore.
>>
I need to grow up, I'm still acting like a child and need to be more responsible and get my shit together

>>338118275
Honestly, playing a game because you want to be good, instead of getting good because you enjoy the game is a soulcrusher
I'd reccommend just playing the game casually or dropping it all together if its a moba or something
>>
still reeling from the breakup of my first relationship which caused me to develop agoraphobia and made me heavily depressed. still get nervous just going to the shops worried that i might see her.

as far as vidya goes, im not really enjoying it anymore and worried that i wont ever again. nothing seems to hold my interest for more than an hour

sorry for the blog post
>>
>>338120703
/me hugs
>>
Trying to be more creative and use my time better.
Also trying to not dream entirely about video games.
>>
alcoholism and long term depression
1001% in binding of isaac rebirth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.