[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What level do you stop at for pvp in Dark Souls 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: deems.jpg (18 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
deems.jpg
18 KB, 296x394
>>
120 like always but youll find pvp at all levels below and to some degree upto around 150
>>
Either 120 or 80
>>
>>338117206
enjoy the aching, pained neck and back
>>
File: 1461369145889.png (316 KB, 650x646) Image search: [Google]
1461369145889.png
316 KB, 650x646
>>338117206
I've heard people say 80, 99, and 120 depending on what you want.

Now someone help me out with a new run. I'm getting bored of DS3 too quickly and want to keep playing. 6 decides my next run

Also that setup looks comfy. I'd put the TV higher though
>>
>>
>>338117206
>>
>>338117206
i'm at around 150 now. also that setup looks comfy as FUCK, get a better chair tho
>>
I was getting blue summons like crazy 30-50
>>
99 for me, 120 gives you enough points for really annoying builds. I'm more of a fan of experimenting with limited stats
>>
Well that's an interesting picture.
Really makes you Hmmmm.
>>
File: 1438433508852.jpg (45 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
1438433508852.jpg
45 KB, 500x510
>>338117206
all the time and I hate it. I personally think parrying ruins PvP. Literally every invader I've ever gotten is a parry fisher using the Hornet Ring. Don't get me wrong I can parry too. But what is PvP if both people are just standing around waiting for the other to attack for the proper timing.

>I play Das3 in offline mode until I'm about to kill a boss. Quit, re-engage online, pop an ember, summon a sun-bro for them to get their token and engage in Jolly cooperation. Then go offline again.
>>
>>338118536
It needs it for rock, paper, scissors to work.
>>
>>338117206
80 for fun invasions
99 to for invasions and duels without encountering the people who go to 120
120 to pvp exclusively with shitters who follow the latest OP meta promoted by whatever youtube eceleb (basically Havel Greatshields, estoc and dark sword shitters, one shot parry fishers)
>>
>>338118780
I'm a Dark Souls veteran but I don't know what you're referring to. I played Das games for the PVE. I Stay away from PvP like the plague.

Just never understood parrying. Like a longsword R1 spammer being parried? Ok. A Giant greataxe being knocked aside by a tiny ass shield and then being 1 shotted by a single dagger thrust? Broken as shit.

I wouldn't mind parrying if it didn't mean instant death. Maybe the ability to get 2-3 harder than normal hits in after a parry would be OK.
>>
>>338119197
Ultra weapons cannot be parried when held in two hands.
There are many unparriable moves available for many weapons.
Any spinning weapon art with a trail will ignore parries.

The Dragonscale Ring also reduces riposte damage.

It's not the end all of pvp. There are many ways to destroy a parry fisher.
>>
>>338117206
>playing dark souls for pvp
when did you discover that you were retarded, anon?
>>
How the hell do I stop the whip?
can you parry it?
I'm just your avarage GS/GAxe user
>>
>>338120262
>how the hell do I stop the whip?
dodge into it and then murder them because they're using a weapon that attacks slower than a UGS and does less damage than a normal great sword.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.