[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that we know Splatoon is a failed experiment, when will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Inklings.jpg (385 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Inklings.jpg
385 KB, 2048x2048
So now that we know Splatoon is a failed experiment, when will Nintendo make a real online game like Battlefield?
>>
Here's that reply you wanted

Everyone below and above me is a fucking idiot or in on the joke
>>
File: 001.jpg (451 KB, 1200x1685) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
451 KB, 1200x1685
Post Squidboys
>>
Callie>Marie.
>>
How is it a failed experiment?
>>
>>338117025
How does it feel,
To be b8ed by the lowest quality of b8
>>
>Dev team says they want to use the splatoon universe to make multiple genres of games
What spinoff games would you like to see?
>>
>>338117738
Racing. No question.
Or just a sim of sorts.
>>
>>338117624
How does it feel, roaming the earth, the lowest form of homosapien there is?
>>
>>338117738
Squid Savvy

The game is all about earning hip clothes as it is.
>>
>>338118930
I'm not a fag, you fag.
>>
>>338116556
>spend a few days filling up your ink tank with cum
>spray all over the floor
>turn into squidmode and hide inside cumpuddle, filling up your tank again until it's full
>spray even more all over the place
>*INFINITE CUM*

amazing
>>
>>338117738
Tony Squid;s pro squidder 4.

SquidM@s, raising squid idol simulator

Probably just more single player stuff but more akin to crash bandicoot over a third person shooter

squid souls or squid bayonetta because I would die laughin and play it anyways
>>
>>338119291
>Squid Souls
INK THE FIRE!
>>
>>338118627
Nintendo does not need another racing game.

>Callie & Marie rhythm game with dress-up elements
>Physics/building game where you help Octos build & operate doomsday machines
>Wacky 3D platformer starring Judd
>>
File: 51854200_p0.jpg (730 KB, 647x896) Image search: [Google]
51854200_p0.jpg
730 KB, 647x896
>>338117738
Adventure. I want to explore the overgrown ruins of waterworld earth as a spunky squid girl, racing against my rival for swag and accessories long thought forgotten.
>>
>>338117738
Ratchet and Clank style action/platformer.

I know the singleplayer is kind of like this but it was an after thought. I'd like the whole game to focus on singleplayer with squid/ink mechanics, different types of weapons and upgrades and a heavy focus on combat and platforming.
>>
>>338119442
>Wacky 3D platformer starring Judd
this reminds me,what happened to the sprite based platformer looking part they showed in the first trailer?
>>
>>338116347

>Failed experiment

>Extremely successfull

>>>>>>>Outsold Bloodborne

Yeah nah
>>
>>338119442
DJ Hero spin off featuring DJ Octavio.
>>
>>338116347

>Failed

It's the most successfull New Nintendo IP since Pikmin, hell, it sold more than pikmin
>>
>>338117738
Is there a source on this?
Anyway, there are so many options when it comes to this world, a society based around squids and other undersea creatures with a 90's pop theme leaves a lot to the imagination.

Something with Callie and Marie and the band members of the OST would be nice, maybe a rhythm/dressup game. You can also never go wrong with an RPG, The battle with Octlings with deeper story immersion would be amazing.

>>338119661
That was just for show, sadly.
>>
WHY CAN'T INKLINGS GO IN WATER, HOW DID A RACE OF SEA CREATURES DEVELOP A TOTAL VULNERABILITY TO IT TO THE POINT OF JUST EXPLODING

oh wait this is Nintendo, who decided that when the Zora, a race of aquatic seadwellers, were faced with global flooding, that they would evolve into land-dwelling birds for some reason
>>
>>338119518
single player was a better platformer than 3d world despite being short and rehashing mechanics

if they can improve it for the sequel it has the potential to be one of the greatest 3d platformers of all time
>>
>>338120587
Zoras were freshwater fish people,not saltwater
>>
If we ever get more splatoon singleplayer can it please be in an actual for-real environment instead of following the Modern 3D Mario trend of "lol its just floating platforms in a skybox basically"
>>
>>338121038
hey at least the multiplayer maps where you fought octolings were "for real environments"
>>
>>338116347
speaking of online game.
runbow room: 9351
>>
>>338117738
more youth culture/hiphop.
>break dancing
>skateboarding
>graffiti
>adventure
>more 3ps
>>
>>338119452
What's that image based on?
>>
>>338120587
They can go in ink water, no water water. Just like an earth worm swimming in a puddle, shit just don't work.
>>
>>338119442
>don't need another racing game
>immediately suggest another rhythm game

no, fuck off

go die
>>
File: 1462753373551.png (2 MB, 1553x1370) Image search: [Google]
1462753373551.png
2 MB, 1553x1370
This shit write itself, you know.
>>
So, splatoon is a million-seller. What's the next game we'll see?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.