[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How different would FFXV be if Luna were the main character and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Luna_In_Dawn_Trailer_2.0.png (915 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Luna_In_Dawn_Trailer_2.0.png
915 KB, 1440x810
How different would FFXV be if Luna were the main character and the party were all girls?
>>
It'd be waifu bait. It'll probably sell better with it's current community between gays and chick's that like gay dudes
>>
>>338112330
Probably like Yuna in X-X-2
>>
>>338112424
>full homo cast doesn't sell well with fujoshit abnormals

wat
>>
>>338112330
instead of fujoshits and fags, Yurishits and lezzers will buy the game
>>
>>338112330
All memes aside, this would be shit.
X-2, neps, senran, and just about any jrpg with females casts are garbage.

The all male cast hasn't been seen before has it? deff something different here, especially now that the characters are more expressive
>>
>>338112330
If that were the case I might actually consider paying it
>>
>>338112560
Reading comprehension son. Git better at it.
>>
>>338113058
>jrpg with females casts are garbage
Did I miss something?

Need to try them. What are her names?
>>
>>338112330
If they do it well, it'll be a good game.

Similarly, if they do FFXV well with its all male cast, it'll be a good game.

One's not better than the other.
>>
>>338112330
Post more of her
>>
>>338114042
get your REASON and CRITICAL THINKING the FUCK out of here
>>
>>338112330
>and the party were all girls?

...That's exactly what we got.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.