[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am not hearing good things about it. What does /v/ think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.img.jpg (68 KB, 232x317) Image search: [Google]
image.img.jpg
68 KB, 232x317
I am not hearing good things about it. What does /v/ think of it?
>>
File: 1446328224874.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1446328224874.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>338110826
no clutch and no stick shift
>>
File: tm1LQtH.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tm1LQtH.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>338110897
They added manual in a patch.

As for OP, it is PURELY arcade racing. If you like drifting literally sideways at stupid speeds, shit can be fun, but don't expect a lot of depth.
>>
>>338110826
absolute garbage
barely any customization, some of teh cars have no customization at all
controls are fucking garbage and rubber band AI is some of the worst i've seen in years
>>
>>338111469
I had hopes for this game...
>>
The cutscenes alone should have you refusing to buy this.
>>
In the trailer, they kept saying "YO YO YO".
>>
>>338111607
I played it for about an hour and every second cutscene had first person fist bumping in it.

Also
>giving a shit about NFS after Carbon
The Run had some cool ideas but the game itself was still lousy
>>
>>338111769
Personally, I feel Carbon was the last good NFS game.
>>
>>338111845
Carbon is my favorite.
>>
>>338111845
Because it was. I guess I should have said "post-Carbon."

>tfw you only drove the muscle cars for the sweet rock soundtrack
>>
The Underground series was overrated though.
{Become some stupid ricer who doesn't know shit about car}
>>
The main characters were cringey as fuck.
Customization was shit, soundtrack is shit.
>>
That Subaru in the image is still nice though.
>>
( Are neon lights still a thing?)
>>
And everyone has left...
>>
>>338111607
>>338111676
>>338111769
>>338112406
All this. Cut-scenes come across as some 40-year-old guy's flawed impression of what "the young kids are into." Bunch of douchebags lounging around a garage playing pong with energy drinks. Look at the token girl with an oily rag on her shoulder. She's just one of the guys!
>>
>>338112762
For sure.
>if you enjoy the taste of cum
>>
decent nfs game that takes it back to its underground roots with a decent open world and some okay customization but the live action cut scenes have horribly cringe worthy acting
>>
>>338110826
Mediocre, but at least it's not just another Burnout game hiding in NFS skin.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.