[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls ain't got shit on this deep, complex Uncharted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1463622272970.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
1463622272970.webm
2 MB, 940x529
Dark Souls ain't got shit on this deep, complex Uncharted combat.
GOTY 2016, why does anyone else even try?
>>
>>338109132
>QTE=Combat

Anon, please try :(
>>
>>338109132
>implying you wouldn't let a qt black woman rough you up

Drake was going easy on her. He probably got off from his beatings.

Jungle fever is a serious medical condition.
>>
Alright now, I'm all for the concept of women being able to take men on in this kind of media, but don't you think this is a little counter to what the people crying for this sort of thing would want?

I mean, look at this shit. A woman who is clearly smaller than Nathan is easily overpowering him. Not just beating the shit out of him, but physically holding him down while she hits him, and then turning and flinging another man away with one hit.

This is some bullshit. It would be far more progressive to have this woman kicking the asses of two grown, physically fit men by utilizing her smaller frame and presumed faster reflexes. Not this barfight garbage.
>>
DUDE WHAT IF WE TAKE DOWN THE PATRIARCHY
>>
>this is what sonyggers have been shitposting about claiming its GOTY
Kek are you serious? Can you faggots only handle games with QTEs and on-screen button prompts? Are games with actual challenging gameplay too difficult for you? This is just sad. Uncharted should have been a movie.
>>
>>338109132
i didn't have a problem with the rest of the game or nadine herself, but my god the fights with her were annoying
"wow yay im totally playing this game and have control of what's happening"
>>
>>338109132
The QTE is a little much when your character seems to get punched in the face anyway.
>>
>>338109132
As a manlet I wish I could easily take on two guys that are double my size at once, it would sure make me feel empowered
>>
>>338109132
>Te other guy is like "umm, could you please stop hitting my friend"

He could have smashed her with that fucking barrel or something
>>
>>338109132
Noticed how all of the sony cucks are just talking about how pretty the game looks, and no one's talking about gameplay? This is why.
>>
>>338109802
It's like you're playing a game and not just watching a movie with buttons flashing on the screen!
>>
guys i just played this new game called uncharted 4, ive never played anything like it before in my life. i got to use a grapple hook and play through a forced nostalgia meme game reference!
>>
>>338109132
How did this nigga get beatt by a women when he fought dudes twice his size?
>>
>>338110039
What great gameplay! I'm going out to buy a PS4™ right now!
>>
>>338109132
i only started playing the first part recently but hey, I#m taking out these big niggers with shotguns in hand to hand combat.
must be a female mike tyson in this webm
>>
so is there actual gameplay of this "game"? all i see are still shots and QTE's, where is the actual gameplay? is it even a game?
>>
>>338109536
no I wouldn't
no he wasnt
no he didn't
no it isn't
>>
>>338110331
I'm an idort with a PS4, I just hate Uncharted.
>>
>>338110115
He's got plot armor, but she's got a plot suit
>>
>>338110518
Sure I totes believe you
>>
>>338110653
Don't give a shit if you believe me or not. Uncharted is a perfect example of everything wrong with modern AAA cancer.
>>
>>338110716
Don't you got a clunky PS1 game to be playing
>>
>>338110828
>Don't you got a walking simulator with generic TPS sections to be playing?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.