[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking douchebags? They absolutely never look like they're having fun. All they do is bitch.
>>
>>338106335
It's because you focus on the ragers and it makes you forget or fail to notice that there also are people who enjoy playing the game.

I'm partly guilty of it too, and I think this is a large reason there is so much tension in an average match: valid criticism is perceived as another idiot raging at you for a small messup, etc.

Nevertheless, there's no denying this game has a lot of ragers, but this applies to any team game. I've been raged at harder in Quake Live than in Dota, for example.
>>
>>338106335
It's the only game that forces you to play 30+ minute long matches with strangers that can cause you to lose. The game dynamics turn normal people into assholes.
>>
>sit in lane for 15 minutes because i main top and i like to farm up
>does decently in lane
>team fucking shits their pants
>struggle for another 20 minutes waiting for a throw that never happens
>lose
yeah i fucking quit
>>
I'm guessing if you're new you shouldn't bother continuing right?
>>
>>338106335
it's a game that's only fun if you are winning or doing well. To do well, you have to stop treating it like a game and more like work, and memorize a bunch of things. If you want to see people constantly having fun, just get into hearthstone or something.
>>
>>338108059
Buy tp scrolls, this is Dota not LoL.
>>
Because it's easier to blame your team-mates than yourself.
>>
>prep myself before each game for that endorphine rush
>four incompetents deny me that pleasure because they're fucking retarded
gee OP I dunno
>>
>>338108231
i think according to LawL meta, the top guy ought to be packing the teleport summon so he cant swoop down to bot or mid to help out when needed or contest dragon

so maybe he shouldnt have been such a fucking farmbot and kept his eye on the map
>>
>>338109923
Why play a game where you know you can't win by yourself if your gonna get mad? Not judging I'm just trying to comprehend.
>>
>>338110129
so he can* swoop down
>>
never believe anyone, not even yourself, that its all the fault of other shitters

because even that retard that goes 4/10/2 by 30 minutes will scream OMG Y U SO BAD with not a trace of irony
>>
>>338108086
When I was new I was having the most fun. just play unranked for forever. If you think you are ready for ranked you aren't trust me. Don't go in there to early or you will forever fuck your mmr and ruin any fun you ever had.
>>
>>338110132
I don't know. It feels like an addiction. I stopped playing for half a year because I would get unreasonable mad at strangers and say mean shit for no justifiable reason.
>>
>>338106335
It requires more teamwork than almost any other genre and people play it in groups of perfect strangers, many of whom aren't trying nearly hard enough to respect language barriers.
>>
>>338106335
The people having fun don't feel the need to scream into their microphones about what a great time they're having to everyone.
>>
>>338106335
because they are anti video games

especially LoL
>>
every person i know personally who plays any MOBA turns into an absolute dick eater within 2 weeks and it's ONLY when they are playing the games

I've known 5 people to play the game, and every time they play either LoL or Dota they do not sound like they're having fun. It's just constant screaming and yelling.

it's just a fucking video game, i don't think i've ever seen a person throw a tantrum over a fucking video game since i was 10 years old. MOBAs turn adult men into whiny autismal assmunchers and it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
Because it's strategic, it fills the niche of game like chess, you don't see chess players smiling in torunaments, the enjoyment from MOBA games come from outplaying/outsmrting your opponents
>>
>>338106335
It's all be surmissed pretty well in the fact you are stuck for 30~ with a bunch of potential faggots but I'll tell you what turned me into the biggest cunt was when I got sent to LP queue because instead of sitting around for that 30 minutes when some idiot on my team was feeding couriers I decided to leave and after dealing with that shit pit I don't even know if I ever want to play Dota again
>>
>>338106335
The same reason my dad likes to watch Fox news even though he's super liberal. He likes yelling at the tv and calling people fucking idiots because it's cathartic I guess. Some people just like getting angry about things that don't ultimately matter to them personally.
>>
File: 1411197663928.jpg (57 KB, 828x511) Image search: [Google]
1411197663928.jpg
57 KB, 828x511
>>338106335
Dota2 seems to have a far larger quantity of straight up douchebags
LoL has more whiners and easy to upset people
>>
Can someone explain to me what the point of individual rank matchmaking is for in a genre heavily around teamwork? It's basically just "who was lucky enough not to get retards a majority of the time."
>>
>>338106335
>dire
>timbersaw solos top
>be chaos knight bottom
>timbersaw feeds
>sarcastically complains that nobody helps
>write in chat that I will help, ride up to him
>he calls me a shit cunt
>ask him if he's from australia too and tell him I will commend him
>starts to explode OF COURSE THE FUCKING AUSSIES AGAIN
>mfw I'm austrian

he was a pretty good player though
>>
because when you make a decent play you feel good
>>
>>338111932
Good question
>>
>>338111932
I dunno, but people insist your own skill will win you more games than you lose if you're good enough.
The pros always climbing to the top seems to prove that theory
>>
What I want to know is why they still flip out even if it's on the easier bot modes. You'd think people would chill out since they're not up against players, but they still manage to start screaming
>>
>>338111932
Isn't it luck until you hit a certain rank, and once you're matched with players at that rank you either stay, progress or get thrown back because you were one of the ones who only ranked up because your teams carried you?

I always thought that was the idea with CSGO, but ranks seem meaningless in that except global and maybe 3 below it.
>>
>>338106335
high level dota is mostly filled with happy autists
>>
>>338112427
So the only way to be a pro is pick a carry no matter what.
>>
In dota at least nearly 90% of the pro players are raging teenager kids themselves. Just watch EG the last TI for Dota, their full roster consist of immature flaming kids that rages and blames teammates whenever they can. Naturally the kids watching these "pros" playing like these will copy this and act like that.
>>
>>338112620
unless there's fucking retarded account buyers in the game

account buyers are scum that should off themselves
>>
>>338112616
>Isn't it luck until you hit a certain rank

Perhaps some games are lost because of shitty team mates but if you are a 6,000 mmr player in a 4,000 mmr game and you are either a carry or a mid, you can easily carry the game alone with the right hero.

It's crazy how much differently a 6k player plays the game. All the little things really matter. And it's not always about the little plays, sometimes it's just a plain counter pick. Or good leadership.
>>
>>338112624
basically, yes

you literally cannot climb the ladder as a support player in dota. Even ppd's MMR is 2k~ lower than Arteezy's and he probably can carry games as zero-gold lion
>>
>>338112624
no because ADCs need a bit of babysitting
>>
>>338112624
No, you can easily win by being an offlaner or an aggressive support. Defensive support is a little more reliant on your team.
>>
>>338112797
>dota at least nearly 90% of the pro players are raging teenager kids themselves.
name 5
>>
>>338112427
That's because they have time to play 12+ hours a day, so even if their winrate is just a little little above the average they will eventually climb up high.

But regular players don't have that time to play so it will take AGES and AGES to get to the same MMR as a pro player only because they don't have as much time to "grind mmr".
>>
>>338112886
>a plain counter pick
I don't doto but my brother is always angry that nobody picks good counter-pick heroes. It really makes me think that moba players are just too bad at RTS, I mean if they can't even counter pick on a moba waiting screen thing they must be awful at the X beats Y beats Z gameplay of RTS, right?
>>
>>338113195
EE.
SumaiL
PPD
w33
Arteezy
>>
File: -.jpg (49 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
49 KB, 402x604
>>338106335
Your right, I played dota on frozen throne,HoN,Dota 2, and league d4 and elo boost from bronze to diamond.

Moba's are not even fun, there fun at first but the problem is I think it turns us into masochists and sadists.
>>
>>338106335

>Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking douchebags?

TIER 1.

>Super Tryhards who think/potentially are god's gift to DOTA/LoL. They'll freak the moment someone less skilled than them makes a mistake. Doesn't really lend well when these are games with learning curves.

TIER 2

>People learning the game. Prone to making mistakes. Even more prone to being on your team. Due to the snowball-inclined nature of this genre at the most basic of levels, if the fuck-ups happen, it rapidly becomes more pointless to play unless you can REALLY swing the game with a major league comeback play. Some games feature surrender, and that's the easy way to find another match and get on with it.

TIER 3

>Those who don't realize this is a fucking team game, and lone-wolf and while they might be excellent, they don't collaborate.

DOTA2's more a trap than LoL, but the whole "ONE PERSON FUCKING UP RUINS MY GAME MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME WASTED!!!!" is the #1 reason of why MOBA communities are not very tolerable.
>>
>>338112797
>Fear
>teenager kid
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>338113389
you only got 2 right
you fail
>>
>>338106335
>Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking douchebags? They absolutely never look like they're having fun. All they do is bitch.

Because
>the games don't teach people how to play them so almost all players will have splintered knowledge and get upset with eachother over not knowing X, Y, Z.
>the matches are long and in dota specifically they're the longest and you can't abandon, meaning if you're stuck with a bad team it can easily become frustrating sitting there for 40 minutes with people you don't want to play with
>people don't listen to others advice, everyone thinks they know best
>the standard human mentality of blaming everything but yourself is amplified
>a good player that plays great can lose because of a bad team

It's tailor made to be a shit experience.
>>
>>338113597
Please watch them stream, they all act like angsty teenager, flaming all game.
>>
I played DOTA & LoL for about 3 years before I got fed up and quit. The community is terrible, the gameplay got stale and was no longer about fun, you have to be forced to play long matches and you can't even quit without getting penalized. MOBAs are just not fun to play anymore, with the exception of Super Monday Night Combat
>>
File: v.jpg (24 KB, 275x45) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
24 KB, 275x45
>>338106335

>They absolutely never look like they're having fun. All they do is bitch.
>>
>>338113512
lmao he's literally called "old man fear" by everyone
>>
Dota isn't a "MOBA".
>>
>>338113426
>>Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking douchebags?
>TIER 1.
>>Super Tryhards who think/potentially are god's gift to DOTA/LoL. They'll freak the moment someone less skilled than them makes a mistake. Doesn't really lend well when these are games with learning curves.
>TIER 2
>>People learning the game. Prone to making mistakes. Even more prone to being on your team. Due to the snowball-inclined nature of this genre at the most basic of levels, if the fuck-ups happen, it rapidly becomes more pointless to play unless you can REALLY swing the game with a major league comeback play. Some games feature surrender, and that's the easy way to find another match and get on with it.
>TIER 3
>>Those who don't realize this is a fucking team game, and lone-wolf and while they might be excellent, they don't collaborate.
>DOTA2's more a trap than LoL, but the whole "ONE PERSON FUCKING UP RUINS MY GAME MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME WASTED!!!!" is the #1 reason of why MOBA communities are not very tolerable.

Jesus hit the nail on the head, how the hell did you come up with this.
>>
>>338106335
>Why are MOBA communities like Dota and LoL such a bunch of fucking douchebags? They absolutely never look like they're having fun. All they do is bitch.
you could replace MOBAS with just about any other game community and the statement would still be 100% true. every fanbase is full of douchebags.
>>
>Teammates aren't retarded
>Have fun regardless of whether or not the enemy is retarded or not as well.

>Teammates are retarded
>Have zero fun even if the enemy team is also retarded

It's basically this simple.
>>
>>338113309

I think that's a bit unfair to say when you have the whole alphabet to consider.
>>
>>338113681
Thanks for the stake joke faggot.

It's called ASSFAGGOTS for a reason.
>>
dunning kruger
long matches
>>
>>338106335
Because you have to deal with the worst kind of people for minimum 20 minutes.
>Play hour long game in LoL
>One guy makes really stupid decision for the luls
>says 'lol it's just a game'
>This somehow makes ruining an hour of several peoples free time okay
I just can't do it anymore. I've played League and Dota for thousands of hours but I reached a point about a year ago now where I uninstalled both of them. My online gaming experiences have been consistently better since.
>>
>>338111615
Sounds about right yea.
>>
>>338113820
Why did you just greentext his entire post you fucking redditor?
>>
>>338111615
Yeah this is pretty accurate. LoL has babies and Dota 2 has elitists .
>>
>>338113852
Well to be honest as a tryhard moba player, the csgo community has a 95% positive funny community from my experience for about 200 hours.
>>
File: 443.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>338113820

Pepsi powered inspiration alongside continued play of hero arenas in DOTA2's custom matches.

Basically, Multiplayer+Team affair+Time greater than 20 minutes = total fuckery ahead.

Add PvP and it's gonna be a real shitshow
>>
I've noticed that even the most chill streamers that play at high levels will rage if they do badly or see their teammates do badly, and there's even the added pressure of trying not to get banned for how you act on a stream broadcast

even if you gitgud there will still be emotional problems at high ranks
>>
The nature of the game.

Imagine if you got into a match of Street Fighter and the guy had twice the health and twice the damage because the guy before you got perfected. That would be infuriating.

It's one of the only competitive games where failures by you or your allies directly improve the power of your opponent. That guy at the bottom of the scoreboard not only isn't contributing, he is actively making the game harder for everyone involved to the point that many games are decided by who gets the dumber retard rather than who has the better ace player.
>>
>>338113902
Fair point
>>
>>338114058
I don't understand peoples emotional attachments to games

If an hour long game ends in a loss thats just like it, I don't really care to win or lose im more just playing the game. Not like I'm trying to become a professional I'm just going to be playing videogames for the next few more hours not like Im doing anything special
>>
>>338113896
If both teams are retarded I'd say it's pretty easy to have fun

Then again I like playing carries who can stomp the other team given the chance (spectre, AM, weaver)
>>
>>338114416
I used to like that, but mindlessly killing people isn't fun for me anymore, regardless of game.
>>
File: true skill.jpg (1 MB, 2968x1460) Image search: [Google]
true skill.jpg
1 MB, 2968x1460
>>338107579

fucking this. i'd be pretty infuriated losing a game because my teammate fucked up.

the amount of skill that is required for MOBAs is very very high. only shitters wouldn't get mad at losing a game
>>
>>338114356
>the added pressure of trying not to get banned for how you act on a stream broadcast
Streamers can only be banned for what they say out of game in LoL.
>>
>>338106335
As people have said in this thread, I hate spending 30 minutes of my time and effort just to lose. Also the game is so snowbally, that your game is decided if someone is fed hard in the first 15 minutes. It's not fun wasting your time. It's such a high risk/high reward thing. Wins feel good, but losses feel twice as bad.

I'm really looking to the release of Overwatch and making it my "goto" game because games only last 15 minutes at worst, respawn times are short, and it's just fun moving around and doing stuff instead of just farming creeps for 15 minutes.
>>
>>338114562
>FPS games
>hampered by random elements

>Dota/HoN/etc.
>Perfect in every way

I know this is bait but it still got me.
>>
>>338114860
It's a little too obvious I think. Claiming the smash community is well respected with incidents like smelly day is just going too far.
>>
>>338114860
The only relevant competitive fps right now has rng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
>>
>>338114489
At that point you don't need to mindlessly kill the other team, just push and win as fast as possible which is pretty fun for me
>>
>>338114562
beating on shitters in fighting games is the best out of all genres which is one of the best ways to have fun for me
>>
They are free so full of the following

>no life neets
>third world poorfags
>children who didn't get their allowance

Combine this with the growing and completely half-assed attempt for people to justify playing with childrens toys you get

>pre-pubescent rage
>uneducated retards
>depressed adults

All playing the same video game.

I stopped playing and started doing other things and have never felt better.
>>
>>338115340
Don't forget that it's easy for one mistake to completely cost the game. Thus, you could be doomed to an hour of inevitable loss and be forced to stay or be punished.
>>
>>338115070

The only relevant competitive game out right now is fucking Rocket League.
>>
>>338115609
>FIFA: hotwheels edition
>relevant.
>>
>>338115736

More relevant than Farming Simulator 1998
>>
File: Capture.png (373 KB, 817x272) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
373 KB, 817x272
>>338115821
You try and convince yourself that.
>>
>>338108228
This. It's a game with a big learning curve which needs a lot of practice to become great at. Not worth the hassle just for a fucking game.
>>
>>338113754
>Dota isn't a "MOBA".

Yes it is. No one uses ARTS (nor does it fit any better than MOBA) and ASSFAGGOTS is using in a deregatory manner.
When you're talking about this genre you say MOBA, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>338115609
Relevant fighting game: SF5
Relevant shooter: CSGO unfortunately, maybe I'll find a genie and make it unreal 4 instead
Relevant moba: LoL or Dota
Relevant RTS: SC2 (say what you want nothing comes close)

And there we have every competitive genre of note.
>>
>>338114413
>I don't understand peoples emotional attachments to games

If you try hard at something and fail that stings. If the reason you lost is out of your hands (for example one or more of your allies) it stings even more.

So the only way to be unaffected is to never care in the first place and thus not even play seriously.
>>
>>338116292
Is SC2 still big? I haven't given a fuck about it in a long time.

Does whitera still play/stream?
>>
>>338116480
No it's not big at all, but it's the only thing the RTS genre has.
>>
File: AH_WARDS.gif (307 KB, 230x280) Image search: [Google]
AH_WARDS.gif
307 KB, 230x280
I really think they need to remove or limit how many buybacks a team can have. That's the main reason games slog on into 50+ minute shitfests. If the enemy hard carry gets caught out farming and dies, the other team should be allowed to push. Instead carries just farm infinite gold and teams turtle high ground until they can buyback again.
>>
>>338116480
No clue. But it has no competition. If I said rocket league was the only relevant car based sports game it just wins by default (although I personally think supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars was better).
>>
>>338116480
Sc2 is dead. It's mainly koreans and a bunch of people from the old Sc1 scene playing it. It's the most alive esport in korea, but it's dead everywhere else.
>>
>>338116646
>It's the most alive esport in korea
Really? I figured League would have overtaken it by now there
>>
>>338113820
Dota player types have been a psychological study since 2006.
http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404474
>>
>>338116624
Dota has in general far too much comeback shit. By this I don't mean it in terms of coming back by playing well.
>>
>>338116734
Nah, korea still loves the heck out of rts games. League is popular there, but not as big as sc2.
>>
>>338116626
Rocket jockey should've been bigger, deserves a remake. It shits on rocket league.
>>
>>338115070
Yeah, that's why quake players laugh at it, so do 1.6 players, go is an abomination. It will never have the purity of 1.6.
>>
>>338116430
Yeah but that's just life? I played sports when I was younger where that shit happens all the time and your testosterone filled teamates are right there to shit on you. So im used to that feeling, I still play seriously I just am not affected by the outcome of the game.

I think it applies to all shit not just videogames but even if this was a football games its literally
>just a game

there will be many more
and many more losses
and many more wins
>>
>>338117041
>Yeah but that's just life?

So why should games, something that is supposed to serve as escapism, emulate the frustrations of life?

The problem with MOBAs is that they're not real "games", but work. The worst part is that there is no pay-off.
>>
>>338117606
>something that is supposed to serve as escapism
Love this meme.
>>
>>338117665
How is it a meme? Why do you play games if not for fun? To experience something you couldn't in real life? To get your mind of real life?
>>
>>338117606
>escapism

I just play this shit for fun man, I don't think of it as "work"

I'm all about just having fun with my bros bro
>>
>>338118076
to crush your enemies and see them driven before you, of course
>>
>have ranking attached to you but dependent on other people
>your performance in game doesn't matter ,only win/loss matters
also,
>Snowballing is discouraged so one person can't win the game for their team
>one person can troll/afk and lose the game for the team
>>
>>338118076
>How is it a meme?
Because I don't give a shit if to you, games are primarily about escapism. This does not make escapism their sole purpose, and I'm really fed up of people acting as if they have *the* answer.
>>
its a cluster fuck of cunt faggots fuck the league community fuck riot and fuck volibear
>>
>>338111069
Why is it anti-videogame
>>
>>338106335
Sounds like /v/ to me
>>
>>338118152
And to hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>338118294
So games are about experiencing reality?
>>
>>338117606
Winning and losing is an inherent part of life

thats kind of what gives you that satisfactory feeling

if there was no emulation of life at all, no challenges, no competition that come with it, would you really have a fun time, just destroying everything pressing the W button the whole time moving forward with zero chance of losing or having your experience fucked up by someone else

it'd be boring as fuck

>>338118692
>Guy says he's tired of people acting like they have "the" answer
>so you're telling me the answer is X?

Come on senpai, maybe he's saying however you play games and feel about them is subject to your own opinion? Some people can have fun and don't give a shit while some people think of it as a work grind and endup thinking it as a job
>>
>>338114562
>the amount of skill that is required for MOBAs is very very high

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT

>only shitters wouldn't get mad at losing a game
it depends on how we lost and how close we were. Getting stomped sucks and blowing a big lead sucks. Losing a close but exciting match isn't that bad.
>>
>>338108059
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what he's doing.
Even if you ARE playing a hero that can theoretically do nothing but farm for 15 minutes, that doesn't work in pubs.
>>
because there is no joy in playing a game where every win is you being carried and every loss is someone elses fault

team games are the absolute shittiest form of vidya competition
>>
>>338119128
Why aren't you a pro MOBA player, anon? You sound like you know the games very well.
>>
it's okay when you're in a party since there are people who actually cooperate and listen in a TEAM BASED game, but it's a fucking living hell when solo queuing
doesn't matter if you're snowballing like balla as mid zeus when your team refuses to help you push until the enemy spectre gets completely farmed
doesn't matter about all the wards you place when your solo mid shadow fiend is level 5 when 9 minutes into the game with 6 deaths, and their enemy bloodseeker is level 9 going on a god-like kill streak
doesn't matter if you fucking DOMINATE your lane and then there's some fuckwit who builds a desolator on anti-mage, radiance mirana, or battlefury axe - no joke, these actually happened
it's just not worth it
>>
>pick treant
>mute team
>roam, gank bitches, and chill
Pretty entertaining really.
>>
>>338111615
I played both a lot, this is pretty accurate
>>
>>338116813

>Valve doesn't allow surrender vote in DOTA2 because "MUH COMEBACKS"

>In turn, LoL's bigger because for at least 20% of Riot's process, they still remember "IT'S A FUCKING GAME"

So choose.

>Pay2Win but you can actually surrender and get on with it + toxicity is punished. English dominant on US servers, but at the same time - loud whiners of English.

>F2P and everything's unlocked, pay if you want to support esports and spend thousands of dollars for permanent level layout change, but you're going to be paired with fucking Russians if you play on RUSSIA-US EAST, RUSSIA-US WEST, OR ANYWHERE NOT JAPAN MINUS EUROPE. You can easily mute people / get people muted.

Man, both options suck.
>>
>>338122418
>"MUH COMEBACKS"
Are actually a thing that happens from the trench all the way up to pro play. You can meme about it all you want but the option to surrender would not improve the game.
>>
>>338122418
False.

Valve doesn't allow surrender in Dota 2 because it's fun for the winning team, allowing the losers to surrender would be a robbery of that fun.
>>
ive come to the conclusion that people who
regularly and willing play games that last 40 min+and the entire game is founded on the concept that neither you nor your teammates can leave for any reason during that time are pretty fucking hardcore into that game

they have A LOT of time to kill and very little patience especially the higher up the ladder you go

and when they lose, which they will about 50% of the time, they have that moment. you know, that moment like right after you fap when youre just like "what am i doing with my life" and before they allow themselves to dwell on it they queue another game. its a viscous cycle

show me a truly happy hardcore moba player and i;ll show you jesus

and dont say scarra. he is jesus
>>
>>338124391
If you are winning by a huge Margin is not even slightly fun to continue.
>>
>>338108059
>farming while their push strat draft is going rampant everywhere else

But guys, I was winning.
>>
>>338124572
Well that's just one side of the debate isn't it? People still have the option to surrender regardless of whatever margins exist.
>>
>>338124445

>Show me a truly happy hardcore moba player and i;ll show you jesus

Voyboy, Sneaky
>>
>>338124445
I play casually, a game a day after long days at work and going out.

Its an hour, not too fucking much. Fits between dinner and gym, alls good for me.
>>
>>338124675
wasnt voyboy just like depressed or some shit recently? i know he stopped streaming for a while

and i cant get a read on sneaky so i dont even know
>>
>>338106335
I'm in low diamond and I haven't really seen anyone get truly angry or ragey in ranked since I got out of gold.
>>
>>338124874
Voyboy seems fine now, he's been streaming a lot lately

Sneaky is C9's ADC, constantly makes gay jokes and says stupid shit on his stream, takes on ridiculous song requests like "el sonidito" for the heck of it
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.