[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sly cooper gets a new game and a movie >Ratchet and Clank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jak-3-HD-and-daxter[1].png (220 KB, 555x250) Image search: [Google]
Jak-3-HD-and-daxter[1].png
220 KB, 555x250
>Sly cooper gets a new game and a movie
>Ratchet and Clank gets a new game and a movie
>Jak and Daxter gets no new game and no movie

This bothers me more than it should
>>
ND moved on to Uncharted and TLoU
>>
>>338105582
2edgy & dark to ever be touched again
The comedic relief is staring at you like any moment he's going to break out into "CRRRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN"
>>
>>338105582
But people were disappointed with the new Sly game and Ratchet movie.
>>
>>338105582
>Jak and Daxter gets no new game and no movie
thank god, these games are relics of the past and shouldn't ever be bastardized by modern studios, naughty dog has the right idea
>>
>ratchet and clank new game is the same shit we have seen already
>ratchet and clank movie was terrible
>sly cooper new game was the worst out of the three
>sly cooper movie isnt even green-light yet

be careful what you wish for anon
>>
File: m.jpg (25 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
25 KB, 384x288
>>338105975

You must feel so mature and hardcore posting something like this on an image forum, Anon.
>>
>>338105582
The Sly movie's not happening after R&C.
>>
Naughty Dog fucked Jak and Daxter

Jakk II and 3 are fucking trash
>>
>>338108590
>implying the new sly and ratchet games aren't hot trash that could never have hoped the capture the spirit of the originals
leave the dead to the earth
>>
>>338108898
3 was a good balance of 1 & 2, but i didnt like 2 at all
>>
File: 475.png (86 KB, 351x231) Image search: [Google]
475.png
86 KB, 351x231
>>338108898

I have to agree with this. While the first game wasn't great, it was decently made and had some good ideas, and a sequel could have easily built up what they did and make everything better

Instead, Naughty Dog saw how popular GTA became and just decided to blatantly rip it off. 'Mature' tone, open-world, guns, vehicle stealing, all that shit.
>>
>>338105582
kill yourself millennial babby
>>
I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS
>>
>>338105582
They would just fuck it up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.