[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the lobotomized creative assembly devolpers just decided that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: total-war-warhammer[1].jpg (200 KB, 695x390) Image search: [Google]
total-war-warhammer[1].jpg
200 KB, 695x390
So the lobotomized creative assembly devolpers just decided that you can only conquer your nemesis faction in Total War Warhammer
Ex: Orc will be able to conquer only dwarfs settlements.
Fucking FUCK.
>>
>>338099692
Nothing's stopping you from burning the rest to the ground.
>>
day 1 dlc
>>
>>338099692
>>338099936
>>338100079
Before this thread goes full retard

THERE WILL BE DAY 1 FREE MODS MADE WITH HELP FROM THE DEVELOPERS THAT REMOVE THE LIMITS AND ALLOW YOU TO PAINT THE MAP LIKE USUAL TOTAL WAR GAMES
>>
>mods have to fix the game again
Why the fuck do they even bother?
>>
>>338100552
>game wasnt even going to have mods
>massive demand for mods
>okay u can have mod
>sigh mods haev to fix the gaem again...
>>
>>338101171

I think most people would take competent developers over mod support.
>>
>>338100476
The fact that it's mods and not just a toggleable option ingame is pretty sad
>>
>>338099692
Literally a day 1 mod, and will probably lifted in subsequent expansions.

>>338101321
Developer-assisted mod for day 1, like with XCOM 2, as an example of modding capability. It's sensible.
>>
>>338099692
that design decision was made, as was the design decision to make assaults on cities just 1 wall, in attempts to help the AI vs the player, if youve ever played any other TWs youd know seiges and late game the AI can't keep up
>>
>>338101264
>>338101321
This is nitpicking.
>want to paint map
>can paint map

Whats the problem here exactly? Or are you just looking for things to complain?
If so let me give you a better thing to complain about: day 1 dlc.
>>
>>338101982
Because the game is going to be developed, designed, and balanced around what is universally agreed upon as a bad mechanic with the sole solution being a day 1 band-aid in the form of a "developer assisted mod" instead of an actual rethinking of game design based on user feedback.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.