[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>overwatch is a no-skill call of duty clone ummmmmm lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>overwatch is a no-skill call of duty clone

ummmmmm lol???? this has to be the most intense team based matches ive ever seen in any game and an amazing display of skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-hXFTWfeo
>>
who are you quoting
>>
>>338097062
all of /v/
>>
>>338096883
I've seen more intense matches in dota.
It's so soft and the amount of time they have to react to danger or flanking is silly. Also tracer is able to just shit on them because her counter isn't up.

Honestly I think it's "intense" because theres nothing they can do besides back off.
>>
>instant hero swapping
Sorry. Never will be competitive, ever. Just try to imagine that working.
>>
Allowing more than one of each character in a team turns high level play into a disgusting meta of waiting for one guy's ultimate to mop everyone up and win the game.
>>
people only like this garbage because it's western game that has attractive girls for once and this is extremely rare these days.
>>
File: no.jpg (67 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
67 KB, 525x525
>>338096883
>ummmmmm lol????
>>
>tracer picks off supports
>No one can do anything about her
>they wait for an ult
>Ult mops them up
>they now all turtle on the point with sentries and just slowly damage eachother while the healing soaks it up.

Incredible.
>>
>>338097402

Or they could have tournies that ban that and force a strict 6v6.
>>
>>338096883
>this has to be the most intense team based matches ive ever seen in any game and an amazing display of skill

someone obviously didnt play R6 Siege

Overwatch literally cant even compete
>>
>>338096883
what is /owg/
>>
File: grandma.png (322 KB, 1008x1014) Image search: [Google]
grandma.png
322 KB, 1008x1014
>>338097538
the dad doesnt look happy
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 644x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 644x800
>Unironic lol
GET OUT NORMIE SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>338097374
It should result in more dynamic interesting games. Both to watch and play.
I didn't actually play the beta (I don't beta test) so obviously I don't know if in reality it works.
Is there any limitation to switching? Like a timer or death reset etc?
>>
It's like I'm watching a Moba match where the only kills are ultimates or people getting caught out of position
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.