[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ABE DESIGN REVEALED FOR "ODDWORLD: SOULSTORM"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
JUST
>>
BE
>>
YOURSELF
>>
>>338096192
Literally what's wrong with it?
>>
>>338096192
>DOOM
>W:TNO

What other classics have gotten based remakes lately?
>>
WHATS HAPPENIN ABE
>>
Hello
>>
*Farts*
>>
>>338096192
Looks fine, just like he's older and haggard now.
>>
>>338096508
ehehehehe
>>
>>338096484
WHAT!?
>>
>>338096531
Yeah, I mean, Isn't Soulstorm supposed to be an edgy remake of Exodus? This looks exactly as one would expect from such a premise.
>>
I honestly don't give a shit. I loved the Abe games and loved Munch's Oddysee even more. I'm too hyped for this
>>
>>338096192
Gid um! Yeee we got um good
>>
>>338096378
>>338096531
>>338096617

Yes, but the thing is, it's following the remake of Abe's Oddysee, and at the end of both the original and "New 'N' Tasty", Abe looked totally fine.

Remember that Exoddus begins immediately where Oddysee ends (Bigface raises Abe's hand, Abe farts... then they all laugh and Bigface slaps Abe on the back sending him crashing to the ground at which point he's visited by The Weirdos who tell him about the Glukkons stealing the bones of the dead Mudokons) so the fact that Abe is suddenly old and haggard looking when literally no time has passed between the two games is... well, it's odd. Hell, even the walk through the desert that has Abe and the others all grouchy and tired only takes them a matter of hours before they make it to the brewery.
>>
>>338097864
maby they age weird, or stress has him looking ragged, its honestly nothing so seviere that the devs cant make it make some sort of sense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.