[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhile in kakariko /v/illage...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
meanwhile in kakariko /v/illage...
>>
What do you guys think is at the bottom of that well?
>>
>>338094783
Where did you expect this thread to go?
>>
Chicks out of the coop again... whatever, somebody'll round them up for me
>>
>>338095669
leave it to neo/v/ to let an oldfag style thread die
>>
>>338094783
Who's the sad undertaker? The personification of this board's users?

Have I found the answer? Are we meant to die alone?
>>
I want to fuck Dampe
>>
>>338095669
>>338095596
anywhere but there
>>
>>338095596
Uhh water dude? lmao
>>
>>338095596
had to get my mom to play through that and the shadow temple for me because the creepy portraits scared me shitless

god damn Ocarina of Time had atmosphere
>>
been chilling on this blue roof for a few years now... getting pretty lonely... decided I'll give the next guy i talk to a big ol heart piece.
>>
Alright whos turn is it to wait outside and get time to flow

Seriously why the fuck doesnt the day go by unless someone is outside??
>>
Today ill ask Malon out!

Wish me luck! I hope I make it there in time!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.