[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Plays Uncharted 4 >Falls asleep on the first hour Fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1455420070306.gif (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1455420070306.gif
2 MB, 480x320
>Plays Uncharted 4
>Falls asleep on the first hour

Fuck. Why am I not enjoying this game?
>>
>>338094729
Maybe get a full 8 hours sleep before you play?
>>
>>338095132
I was full awake when I played it. Why is the game so boring?
>>
>>338095279
It isn't? The game starts with a boat chase. Then there's a prison break.
>>
>>338094729
How did you fall asleep onto time itself, you stupid fucking spic?
>>
>>338095554
Yeah, but why is the gameplay so dull? It feels like a generic shooter with AssCreed stealth slapped in it. And why does the story feel so weak?
>>
>watch Initial D
>everything leading up to the first race is awesome
>after that the show gets kind of unexciting
>faggy romance subplots with Itsuki and Iketani
>both end up fucking up
>Takumi's personality is literally "I'm a good driver" and he still gets his bitch

I stopped after Iketani didn't fug Mako, should I even finish?
>>
>>338095279
People don't fall asleep because they are bored, anon. They fall asleep because they are tired.

Stop playin'.
>>
>>338095835
Wanna explain more or just use generic terms to try to explain the gameplay. Playing Uncharted like a cover shooter is not the way it's meant to be played. You should be running and gunning, using melee team finishers, and using the grappling hook and verticality to your advantage.
>>
>>338095835
You are only now realizing uncharted is generic?
>>
>>338096340
If its not meant to be played as a cover shooter, why have a cover system at all?
>>
>>338096674
Because it's needed for the health system and stealth segments. That's like asking why most FPS games have a hip fire mode if aim down sights is the preferred method of shooting.
>>
>>338096674
its for retards like you.

Uncharted high level play makes it like Vanquish
>>
File: 1336172911449.png (132 KB, 255x318) Image search: [Google]
1336172911449.png
132 KB, 255x318
>>338097014
>Uncharted high level play
>>
>>338097014
this
>>
>>338097014
Do not insult GLORIOUS Platinum game Vanquish by comparing it to this trash.

Vanquish does deserve a remaster, or at least a PC version
>>
>>338095879
It gets worse as it goes on. Takumi stops being a goofball and just enters unlimited skill mode until he fucks his car, then goes back to unlimited skill mode.
He also wins a stupid amount of races by turning his headlights off and pretending not to be close anymore.
>>
>>338097435
>or at least a PC version
Might happen with the way things have been going at SEGA.
>>
>>338097435
nah, actually, I am going to insult it more.

Vanquish is shit because of its color paletter, making it hard to see shit. then the bullet time, which is the game's whole gimmick is useless in high level play.
>>
maybe because it's aggressively generic and bland?
>>
>>338097709
>high level play

dere u go wit dat bullshit
>>
>>338097709
I do agree on the color palette though, thankfully the enemies did stand out with their colors, but the levels were kinda dull.
>>
>>338098004
so you mean this kind of playing is just low level playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWGfXaXlzoI
>>
>>338098537
Style over substance
>>
>>338095835
Is this your first Uncharted game?
>>
>>338098765
So you never played it
>>
The expansion of the stealth mechanic was solid as fuck, but it was also the only good part of the game. Everything else felt really lackluster. Way too grounded for an Uncharted game.

I'm really disappointed that they decided to go for a more "realistic" story than the previous games. I waited all the way through the fucking game for skeleton pirates that turn out to be marionettes or some silly but enjoyable bullshit like that, but ND decided they can't have things like fun or creativity getting in the way of the MUH NARRATIVE.

As a side note, is it just me or were there multiple instances of there being like 10 different way to get to a specific cliff/platform/whatever, and NONE them had any treasure? Why bother with the dumb illusion of choice branching paths nonsense if you don't bother making them worth doing?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.