[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I skip the Witcher and start with Witcher 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Witcher_2_cover.jpg (21 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_2_cover.jpg
21 KB, 300x420
Can I skip the Witcher and start with Witcher 2?
>>
File: ljadndexclqdpyfvwfvs.gif (3 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
ljadndexclqdpyfvwfvs.gif
3 MB, 316x213
>Witcher 1 isn't compatible with gamepad
>>
>>338093792
Start with Witcher 1 and skip 2
>>
Do you need our permission or something, you pathetic fuccboi?
>>
I did, but I went back and played the first game and actually regret that decision.

The first game isn't nearly as bad as people say. Just know the game is more of a pure RPG than an action RPG sequels are.

Story wise you won't miss much if you skip it. The prologue might be a little confusing, but after that the game just becomes it's own story. Main thing you'll miss is how much of a bro Foltest is.
>>
>>338094034
He didn't ask for our permission. Did you even read op's post?
>>
Yeah, but TW2 isn't very good so you should skip it too, and feel free to skip TW3 as well and play a game with good gameplay instead.
>>
>>338093792
>Can I skip the Witcher and start with Witcher 2?

>Can I skip X game in story driven series and start with Y game?

Sure, do whatever the fuck you want, by why would you even bother then?
>>
>>338093917
This
>>
You can but you're missing out.

TW1 and TW2 are both great games for different reasons.
>>
File: witcher ee master race.jpg (501 KB, 1814x823) Image search: [Google]
witcher ee master race.jpg
501 KB, 1814x823
>>338093792

You can but you'll be missing on the best one in the series. Don't listen to the shitters and just go play it.

inb4
>muh combat
>muh graphixxx
>muh swamp
>>
Sure m8 like you can skip mass effect 2 and go straight to 3
>>
Don't be a bitch, just play all of them
>>
>>338093792
The first one is better in terms of setting and atmosphere. The second one doesn't seem as diverse and massive.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.