[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good place to start with the Tomb Raider series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Tomb_Raider_-_Underworld.png (196 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
Tomb_Raider_-_Underworld.png
196 KB, 300x377
Is this a good place to start with the Tomb Raider series?
>>
/v/ is never a good place to start anything
>>
>>338092781
just play Tomb Raider (2013). It's literally the (new) start of the series.
>>
>>338092910
>just played Uncharted
No.
>>
>>338092951
What the fuck does Uncharted have to do with Tomb Raider?
Learn to fucking read and/or stop taking drugs with 14-15.
>>
>>338092781
It's fine, although it's the last game of the first reboot trilogy. Who cares about the story in that trilogy though especially since it's not very good. After that, Anniversary and Legend are also good, and so are the originals, which have a ton of fan-made levels.

Stay away from the second reboot (i.e. Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider), they're bad games overall (with a couple of decent moments where you can explore the levels, but that doesn't make up for the rest which is shit) and bad Tomb Raider games.
>>
>>338093232
It has exactly as much to do with Tomb Raider as the 2013 reboot has.
>>
>>338092781
Then rather start with Legend. I loved that one back in the day
>>
It's pretty mediocre. The movement feels a lot worse than the previous two games for some reason. I'd start with either Legends or Anniversary first
>>
File: 1422132419621.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422132419621.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>338092781
I'd start with anniversary.
>>
Start with Anniversary you dope! It's the perfect entry to the series.
>>
>>338092781
start with the first game you dumb ass
>>
File: lazscr.png (592 KB, 720x574) Image search: [Google]
lazscr.png
592 KB, 720x574
>>338092781
You start with the FIRST game.
then all the ps1 games.

starting ps2 it goes downfall from there.
shit is plagued with qte and poor story so don't even play anniversary or the rest.

You can't get a real feeling about the whole franchise if you don't play 1-5.
>>
>>338095097
They haven't aged well.
>>
Start with Legend, I personally think it's fantastic.
>>
>>338092781
Tomb Raider Anniversary is far superior

Underworld goes to complete shit in the second half.
>>
File: vegel.png (24 KB, 101x127) Image search: [Google]
vegel.png
24 KB, 101x127
>>338095165
neither do You and I but we still here talking about it.
no excuses.
>>
>>338092781
Tomb raider legend, anniversary, and underworld were a lot better then I thought they were going to be. I stopped playing them after dark angel and didn't pick these up till much later but they were good
>>
>>338092781
I'd raid her womb, if you catch my dick...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.