[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest JRPG of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 03.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
Is this the greatest JRPG of all time?
>>
yes.
>>
File: Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg (46 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg
46 KB, 256x320
Nah, this JRPG is better
>>
Yeah why not
>>
>>338090902
You mean NRPG?
>>
>>338090902
The jump between Vice City and this game in terms of content and customisation was staggering.
>>
>>338091146
Agreed, but I always loved both games... Listening to Act like you know, riding on bike during sunset on beach...
>>
>>338091067
AYY DA FUK YOU MEEN BY DAT, NIGGA?
>>
>>338091345
EXACTLY LAST WORD YOU SAID...

double nigger.
>>
jiggaboo roleplaying game?
>>
>>338090902
>Jamman
>Rappan
>Potsmokan
>Gangstaan
>>
>>338091582
AYY WHO U CALLIN A MUHFUKIN JIGGABOO, CRACKA??
>>
"JRPG" is dated terminology in a post-globalized society. Just as sushi made in France isn't French food, a JRPG-styled game made outside of Japan should be considered just as much a JRPG as domestic productions. Speaking of which, now that studio productions are largely outsourced, what even qualifies as a RPG "Made in Japan" anymore when most of the assets are made in China or Korea? Can a game that was 95% made in China really be said to have been made in Japan instead, just because the IP owners happen to reside in Japan? And what if they live abroad? Sakaguchi spent more time in Hawaii while FF9 was being developed than he did in Japan, so does that mean FF9 was a WRPG?

The word describes something that is increasingly vague and difficult to qualify.
>>
>>338091146
Unfortunately most of it was unnecessary, unfun bloat. Like diving and needing to feed your nignog to keep him from going on Ethiopia on you.

VC still a best.
>>
>>338090975
I actually agree with this.

Saints Row 1-2 are what SA should have been.

And then 3-4 went full retard.
>>
>>338091464
gasp das raciss
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.