[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just beat pic related, what a great ending. This was my last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 256x295
Just beat pic related, what a great ending. This was my last soulsborne game but I've got to say it probably has the best ending of all of them. I went for the pussy ending, didn't kill the maiden. What did you do /v/?
>>
Did you like 5-2?

3-1 a best.
>>
>>338090181
Stabbed that bitch in the back.
>>
>>338090258
5-2 was alright but holy fuck 4-2 almost made me quit
>>
>>338090181
>What did you do /v/?
Beat the game twice and then made characters to fuck around with online. Shame that the servers are no where near as active as before. It'd be nice to get a re-release for the PS4, just to get the most populated server.
>>
>>338090181
>What did you do /v/?
Accientally hit her. Felt like the most evil guy in the game.
>>
Do most people complete the game around the 50-60 level bracket or is it even less? I completed it at level 64.
>>
>>338090487
The servers got shut down this week ):
>>
>>338090649
Think I was 70+ but I consume boss souls in every game.
>>
>>338090649
Beat it at 77 and that was after the last boss drained me of like five levels. What the fuck was that bullshit about? And I thought the insight suckers from bloodborne were bad.
>>
Nigga this is the only good souls game and I took off all my clothes and killed that bitch lmao
>>
That level with those Skelton guys and that ridge cliff made me want to kill.myself
>>
Demon's Souls 2 when?
>>
>>338091860
wasn't that dark souls?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>338090373
Just thinking about 4-2 makes me contemplate suicide

>yfw you never got pure bladestone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.