[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game? Thinking of getting it. Also boy or girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How is this game? Thinking of getting it. Also boy or girl?
>>
Good game
Pick girl for lesbian dialogue
>>
if your shit at turn based games dont play hard.

No seriously the game turns into SMT on hard.
>>
>>338090436
How hard are we talking? I've played SMT games before.
>>
fun SMT style RPG if you're into Digimon
don't bother with multiplayer or postgame unless you want to cheese with the objectively best mons
story's a little on the convoluted side too
just remember your accel boost, character reverse, and defense piercing moves
>>
>>338090614
Chapter 11-12 last boss on hard was when things started getting intense.

Fights cant be cheesed with stats either go in there with a full team of level 99 megas and expect to win without any strategy and your gonna get fucked up.

Optional boss's go full bullshit.
>>
>>338090142
Girl has typical girl run, fucking annoying tbqhwyf
>>
>>338091074
I dunno. Ulforce and Lilithmon are pretty cheese.
>>
>>338091382
>walk into a fight with ulforce
>use kiss of death once
>proceed to die to the boss's 8 or so consecutive turns because neither of those two have defense and you didnt buff speed.

>>>/NormalMode/
>>
File: 1463431787952.png (218 KB, 355x359) Image search: [Google]
1463431787952.png
218 KB, 355x359
>>338091310
>girl run
>>
>>338090051
Just beat it today. 6/10 game, only get it if you like digimon.
Gameplay is simpler ver of smt, normal is too easy hard is imbalanced so you have to grind out your ass for pierce move digimon or certain moves.
>>
>>338090051
I cried at one point, which I didn't really expect going in. But maybe that's just because I had to put my cat down a month earlier.

It gave me good "gotta catch em all" vibes, like Pokemon hasn't in a while, because for a few reasons
>smaller pool of digimon, getting them all seems possible
>mostly you're just digivolving your nigs up and down, rather than catching new ones, so it's just grinding, and that gets piss-easy to do if you cheese it a bit
>like 95% of the digimon are cool, because they picked the cream of the crop
>>
>>338091728
Nothing on normal mode is difficult unless you're a retard or harshly underleveled. Even with my slowest the final boss had 1:1 ratio of my turns to his.
The optional bosses are all mega cheese either way though and pretty much require Ulforce and Gankoo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.