[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me out here? I just bought a game off G2A and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: g2a-discount-code-generator.png (357 KB, 2223x937) Image search: [Google]
g2a-discount-code-generator.png
357 KB, 2223x937
Can someone help me out here? I just bought a game off G2A and got some kind of url instead of a steam code like I'm used to. When I enter the url, it just takes me to the main page of steam.

It says it's a gift url. Can you guys help me with this?
>>
did you atleast pay for shield
>>
>>338089516
Sent
>>
>>338089634
no, because the game is dirt cheap and I'm a moron.
>>
>>338089719
idk how to help then sorry
>>
I wouldnt worry OP you should receive a friend request and the guy will gift you the game, same thing happened to me.
>>
>>338089894
that doesn't sound right at all. Why is the gift url autocorrecting to the steam front page?
>>
disregard this thread, i suck cocks.
>>
>>338090105
Dunno man it was a while ago when i bought left for dead 2, keep checking your emails and give it a day and if you still get nothing then you should report it. What game was it you tried to buy?
>>
>>338090701

Undertale
>>
>>338089516
>>
File: p.gif (753 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
p.gif
753 KB, 320x180
>>338090853
gaaaay
>>
>>338090105
Because the steam seller got his account banned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.