[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this game can go royally fuck itself >Spend half an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (38 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
38 KB, 344x500
Well this game can go royally fuck itself

>Spend half an hour trying to get the fucking resolution working
>Spend another half an hour being forced to walk through boring corridors and listen to fucking tapes to get codes
>Finally get to shooting
>Die to someone with a gun because apparently health packs dont fucking exist
>Game takes me straight to the start of the levels

Apparently no one considered checkpoints. Is this game actually worth all of this fucking hassle?
>>
>>338080628
The game has a quicksave button.
>>
>>338080628

eh. Just get the new doom, it's much better.
>>
>>338080628

holy shit anon, quicksave. Or just regular fucking save.
>>
You seem to be bad at games but Doom3 sucks demon cock anyway so just play something else.
>>
>>338080628
>checkpoints
go back to your console, you fucking casual faggot
>>
>>338080628
It's okay, in a monster closet house of horrors one trick pony sort of way.

The only thing that bugged me about D3 was the weapon noises. For a game that was glorified tech demo they sound wimpy and muffled.

Hit quick save, play with headphones in the dark and just enjoy it for what it is. No duct tape on mars
>>
>>338081741
>lying on the internet
>>
File: maximum_brofist.png (598 KB, 900x603) Image search: [Google]
maximum_brofist.png
598 KB, 900x603
>>338082290
>>
>>338080628
Just turn it up a notch to the fatality settings
https://youtu.be/tW5ouS94BPM
>>
>>338082413
Try playing it bud. It's very good. And makes doom 3 irrelevant physically and mentally which is even better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.