[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sonic Generations worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Sonic-Generations-beta.jpg (207 KB, 568x362) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Generations-beta.jpg
207 KB, 568x362
Is Sonic Generations worth playing?
>>
>>338079697
Yes
Don't listen to the butthurt Nintoddlers
>>
Been playing it the last few days. It's alright - definitely one of the better Sonic 3D games.
>>
>>338079697
yes and no
just download a save to skip all the boring shit made to just artificially extend the gameplay
then after that's done download unleashed project and enjoy that.
>>
Yeah. once.
Then you mod it to have the Unleashed levels since the side missions are fucking awful
>>
Yes.
>>
>>338079697
Yes if you like Sonic at all. It's Sonic, but it's one of the better Sonics, and probably the best Sonic made in the past decade or two.

Also the soundtrack is chill af.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nw7usYYTaU
>>
>>338079697
>PC/360/PS3 version
Definitely worth it.
>3DS
No. Not fucking once.
>>
>>338079697
I played it
it was really my first sonic game
it was alright
>>
>>338079697
Not really. 4 good levels and padded to fuck.
>>
>>338079697
Yup.
>>
It was okay. I would go ahead and play it, though.
>>
>>338079697
It's above average but not great 6/10

Then again I'd give a similar score to Marino and skyrim so what do I know
>>
Get it on pc during a sale. It'seems one of the better 3d sonic games, and the modding community has provided some decent mods for it. Namely the unleashed project.
>>
>>338079697
It's really solid, if you're interested enough in it to make a thread you should definitely get it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.