[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize to me, /v/. Right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CALLOFDOOMTY.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
CALLOFDOOMTY.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1044
Apologize to me, /v/. Right now.
>>
For what?

I never doubted it.
>>
Nope. You suck ass. Fuck you and your shitty animations getting in the way of the action.
>>
Just started playing it. Good stuff.
>>
If anyone is interested in joining a general doom chatroom, here's a link:

https://discord.gg/011CjebySrvObyBJk
>>
The original is still better though.
>>
>>338077345
im sorry you bought a meme game
>>
>Apologize

Where did this meme begin?
>>
>>338077539
>getting in the way
>invincible animation that allows you to breathe for a second in the middle of the action as you punch a demons face off
>actively rewards you with more health and goodies
>>
>>338079043
That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude. Don't forget the chainsaw bullshit and the bersker kills as well.
>>
>>338078895
some retard did it and other retards followed suit
>>
>>338079476
I feel like you feel the need to make this out to be more of a problem than it really is
By the time you're half way through the game you'll be laying down so much firepower to kill everything that 90% of the time you'll skip the glory kills anyway
I do wish the animations when you're berserking were faster, but the chainsaw makes sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.