[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts?
>>
Aesthetic got on my nerves and quit playing the game after realizing combat is doing the same flashy combo over and over again.

Why would a feudalistic society have so many different animal races?
>>
I legit think it's mediocre as fuck, and I'm not just hating on it because of its furry pandering.

The art style is fucking horrible (as far as the NPC's go) and the combat is repetitive and mindless as fuck.

The game had some great music though, I will give it that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofFckFUqYxU&index=6&list=PLlvXGetzr0FBSC6xKTJY8H9UX8-YIgNVh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbboCU9Gy8A&index=4&list=PLlvXGetzr0FBSC6xKTJY8H9UX8-YIgNVh
>>
>>338076626
I want to fuck fidget
>>
>>338077942
You also need to appreciate it for what it is: a work of love made by a single autistic furry
>>
Post the yellow flying thing with the thighs
>>
File: dust.jpg (27 KB, 638x141) Image search: [Google]
dust.jpg
27 KB, 638x141
>>338077942
I forgot my image, just incase people think I'm chatting shit without playing it.

>>338078137
True, it's better than what I could have made I suppose. I just wish the NPC's didn't look so cringe worthy.
>>
Got it off the humble bundle a while back, it was okay, but kind of boring. Would have been upset if I had payed full price.
>>
I liked it. 7/10.

inb4 people post yiff in hell
>>
Ori is better in every way.
>>
>>338077942
That's such a stupid opinion and if you through some miracle have the mental capacity to think of anything other than how best to eat shit you should feel bad about yourself. It serves no purpose and does absolutely nothing in advancing the thread at all. Your attempt at being clever mirrors your life as a whole in that it utterly fails and will only be viewed with a mix of pity and contempt.

Next time you go to post; next time you go to solve the captcha after rolling your face on the keyboard, do everyone a favor and spare us the displeasure at being subjected to that garbage you call an opinion.

Unless you're contributing to the thread never respond to me again
>>
>>338078756
Don't you ever speak to me or my wifes son ever again you little shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.