[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dead in womb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: homefront.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
homefront.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
dead in womb
>>
there is a new one?
>>
File: 12074241364l.jpg (10 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
12074241364l.jpg
10 KB, 477x249
>>338070103
and they made sure word of mouth couldn't save it too
>>
>>338070178
y'know I was gonna pirate it and then buy it if I liked the first few hours

now I'll just never play it
>>
File: haha.png (491 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
491 KB, 636x424
>Pirates can't play it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>338070103
Will Deep Silver finally die because of this bomb? I hope so.
>>
>>338070458
Sure you were kid
>>
>>338070881
>>338070178
You know, there are some games like D44M that people actually WANT to pirate.
But uhh... Anything under the 'Homefront' title seems like it'd just be a waste of drive space desu senpai
>>
File: 6 minutes.png (70 KB, 582x225) Image search: [Google]
6 minutes.png
70 KB, 582x225
Loving these six minute reviews.
>>
Im actually having fun with it so far, bought it on a whim and have no regrets thus far. Other than people being absolute shit at multiplayer.
>>
Wait it actually has denuvo? Bbr getting a refund.
>>
>>338072070
Yeah, for reals

Shitty of deep silver because they were one of the publishers who pledged with gog to always offer drm free games
>>
>>338070178
So now even if a shit game uses denuvo it's good anyways because it fucks piratecucks? wew lad
>>
http://steamspy.com/app/223100

>10k
JUST
>>
>>338072560
It's not just the DRM, it's also too expensive

If it was around for £20 like mad max I'd totally have got it
>>
>>338070178
>56%
It sure is a masterpiece.
>>
>>338070178
Based mods taking out the trash.
>>
Did anyone want this?

Did anyone want the first one?
>>
>>338073229
I was kinda interested at the idea of an open world game where you're the insurgent

but I'm not gonna actually buy it
>>
>north korea conquering the us
>>
>>338073229
I was actually looking for something to play with friends now that PD2 is fubar. But man this game got ISSUES.
>>
>>338070230

Kek, serves them right, I hope they sell like shit.
>>
It's £30 in a month when shitloads of major games are coming out, it had no chance
>>
>>338074503
>shitloads of major games

Like what , besides DOOM
>>
>>338072303
Oh they didn't want their products stolen! How greedy of them!
>>
>>338074798
Overwatch, Total Warhammer, Stellaris, Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, ffx remaster

You don't have to like those games but they're all going to eat into the sales of some dreck game
>>
>>338074960
Yeah, it's not like Denuvo obstructed a game I fucking owned and was playing by booting me onto a website to enter a code or anything

I don't give a shit about piracy, drm always makes a game flat out worse for the paying customer
>>
>>338070881
>>338070230
>game is shit but i guess i'll play it it's free
vs
>game is shit/ it's a genere i've never played so i won't play it.

Piracy gives games money by giving them exposure and by bringing in players new to a serie.
>>
>>338070103
I am honestly enjoying this game. I don't understand how people can give a game a 0. Yea its not great but its not bad. There are some technical bugs that I am sure will be fixed up in updates. Graphics are about as good as most late previous gen games. the sound is effects are good. Gameplay is fun. Your character seems to move slow but once you buy the proper gear it improves greatly. the fact that you can change your weapon attachments during a firefight is pretty cool. The story is mediocre but its not horrible. The Co-Op multiplayer is surprisingly very fun. The multiplayer has a lot to unlock and will provide any player with hours of gameplay. I honestly would give this game a 7-7.5 but I am giving it more because I feel the 0 ratings are from people who played the opening and stopped there. most of the 0 ratings showed up not too long after the games release and there is no way that they gave it the time to rate it fairly
>>
>>338070881
>Implying
Ivan or Chang always find a way
>>
>>338072560
It takes 3 full days for SteamSpy numbers to be accurate.
>>
>>338074960
It's not like it has improved the sales of any game significantly.
>>
>>338078142
That's what I don't get about non crazy (ubi, konami, ea, square) publishers using it

At this point we know it doesn't increase sales, and it is a massive cost that also makes the experience worse for some playing customers (stops me playing shit on wine)
>>
It feels like it was supposed to be a 7/10 game but they never got around to finishing it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.