[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having played World of Warcraft for the past 10 years, i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ConsoleWars.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ConsoleWars.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Having played World of Warcraft for the past 10 years, i've stopped playing since 3 months ago.

I now want to switch over to console gaming but i seriously have no idea what console to buy out of the three that are available.

Which would you suggest? I'm really in the dark about this, since all i've done is play that one game.
>>
File: 6thgenerationgames.jpg (1 MB, 1835x1835) Image search: [Google]
6thgenerationgames.jpg
1 MB, 1835x1835
>buying a console when e3 is days away

just wait, if you really want to play console games then pick up a 6th gen console their pretty cheap right now
>>
>>338058741
What type of games do you like? How much are you willing to spend?
If you are on the cheap you could get a PS3/Xbox360 and catch up on all the games you missed, they are chip as dirt nowadays.
>>
Buy Wii U
>>
>>338058741
PS4.

WiiU is secondary console only and Xone is completely worthless.
>>
>>338059140
I'm willing to spend around 400+ euro's.
I've saved up some money for a console and 1-2 games to get started.
>>
>>338058741
doesn't really matter but if you're getting old and looking for more casual fun, a wii u or nintendo ds is probably better.
>>
>>338059521
PS4
>>
>>338058741
here i made this guide for you

>i want to buy a console thats gonna be dead in less than a year
Wii u
>i want to buy a console where most of its exclusives are getting ported to windows 10
xbone
>i want to buy a console that still doesnt have 5 exclusives worth buying the console for
ps4
>>
>>338059730
>I want to buy a gaming computer that still doesn't have 1 good exclusive
PC
>>
>>338059634
I am pertty 'old' i guess.

Being 38 but still love gaming
>>
>>338058741
get a ps4

>the pii u is a dead system
>the xbone is still pushing for always online drm and no used games
>>
Just buy some older console and slowly start collecting games for it. Nice way to play some lesser known/forgotten games as well as having a hobby. My scrubby SNES library just reached 200 games!

Hell, I also noticed that 360 games are cheap as dirt at the moment so I have been buying many of it's exclusives.
>>
File: 1445873920597.png (934 KB, 875x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445873920597.png
934 KB, 875x1000
>>338058741
Follow these steps (in order! do not mix it up!):
1. Find a game you like.
2. Get the console that runs that game.

Personally, I recommend Splatoon. It's available on Wii U.
>>
>>338059857
thief
>>
>>338059479
The Wii U is dead man. I was excited about it but it's worse than the gamecube.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.