[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best final fantasy and best jrpg of all time right here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg (129 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg
129 KB, 1000x663
best final fantasy and best jrpg of all time right here.
>>
>>338050789
you mean the copy paste story of dbz?
yeaaaa nope
>>
>>338050789
A man of taste I see, very good indeed.
On a serious note, this game has a sense of adventure and heart that is unmatched by anything I've played yet.

this is a real FANTASY.
>>
Hilariously wrong on both counts.
>>
>>338050789
>>338052440
I agree with you guys.

It's been my favorite game since I was 9
>>
File: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2884) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FURSHIT.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2884
>Terrible cast
>Forgettable characters and hideous designs, many of them blatant furbait
>Slow combat even slower than the SNES FFs
>Less customisation than previous FFs
>Claims to be a throwback to older FFs when it isn't at all and doesn't resemble them in any way and the older FFs did what people claim this game does far better
>>
>>338050789
seems knda meh. Needs more interesting story like ff10
>>
>>338052440
Have you played Grandia?
>>
>>338052956
Nope, never had, should I?
>>
File: Ramza glitch.jpg (205 KB, 850x1088) Image search: [Google]
Ramza glitch.jpg
205 KB, 850x1088
>>338050789
I disagree.
>>
>>338052837
Man you are a new kind of autistic, you literally are in EVERYSINGLE FF thread I go to, do you have a life besides sitting on your basement shitposting on /v/?

Your points are stupid as fuck and extremely invalid specially
>Claims to be a throwback to older FFs when it isn't at all and doesn't resemble them in any way and the older FFs did what people claim this game does far better

This shows that you never played any FF besides IX IF you have even played FFIX.
>>
>>338050789
Easily the worst. It was bereft of content, the world was empty compared to even the earliest FF games.
Copy-pasted shit from prior games thrown in at random just to fill up space (let's just toss the TALLY HO dwarves here in the middle of an otherwise empty landmass) and pretending to be a "throwback" to the older games when it just came off as lazy lack of originality.
The worst battle/equip system of the series.
The lamest story starring a cast of Goku + nobodies who got 15 minutes of fame and then became nothing more than battle members.
>>
>>338053608

Kind of like you who makes a daily 'FFIX is the best' thread?
>>
>>338053924
Thats funny, I've never made an FFIX thread, so you are gravely mistaken faggot.
>>
>>338053415
It's the only thing I've played which beats FF9 in terms of adventure and heart, the exact things you enjoy about FF9, so I reckon so, yeah!
>>
Hide FFIX threads, ignore FFIX fans.
>>
IX is only above II, III, VIII and XIII for main series games.
>>
>>338056048
Gotta give it a try then, I'm eager to see what the game is all about now.
>>
>>338056048
Never played Skies of Arcadia or Lunar?
>>
I'm guessing you never played 6?
>>
>>338056959
Nope, but I've always meant to getting around to trying Skies of Arcadia! I guess I will soon!
>>
>>338050789
final fantasy 1-3 are better, enjoy your linear game
>>
>>338057598
Careful now, dont fall for the bait guys!
>>
>>338058061
It was obvious as soon as he implied II is good.

II fans aren't real.
>>
>>338050789
It's the best final fantasy, yeah.
But Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.