[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why it's so hard to crack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: denuvo.png (46 KB, 1600x726) Image search: [Google]
denuvo.png
46 KB, 1600x726
Why it's so hard to crack?
>>
some 12 year old russian kid is working on it, it will be cracked soon
>>
All games on it are shit.

t. increasingly nervous pirate
>>
it's not hard, it's literally impossible

it's over
>>
if u knew shit op you would know that on certain forums you pay Jaamals $5 & they'll set up senpai share 4 u. any game including hitman etc etc (updates & mp all work)

i didnt bother with Doom tho coz its size puts me off. around 44gb download & installed i think its close to 60gb. fuck THat shit
>>
>>338049223
still no crack for Tomb raider and doom,
>>
>>338049642
and receive a big ban in steam
>>
>>338049140
At least learn English before shitposting.
>>
>>338051191

Rectally Ragna-rocked scenefag detected.
>>
File: 1436755755779.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
1436755755779.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>mfw pirate cucks will never, ever play a AAA title again
>>
How is it actually functionally hard to crack? I don't know much about the tech of pirating and I'm curious.
>>
>>338049248

How come there's a cracked Mad Max then?
>>
>>338050056
>still no crack for Tomb raider
Literally just play the last game, they're the exact same thing, except 2013 is actually fun to play, a decent game, and no Denuvo. Plus you can patch it to give Lara huge ass jiggly tits.
>still no crack for doom
Give it time bro, Rome wasn't built in a day you know.
>>
>>338051761
Because anybody with the knowledge to disassemble complex software has enough money to buy this game.
>>
File: some64bitdebugging.png (63 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
some64bitdebugging.png
63 KB, 1366x768
>>338053542
>Can reverse engineer 64 bits software easily
>Am poorfag that will be homeless soon
Wew lad.
>>
A real crack, as in real to the point where scenefags won't put their finger up and yell ACKSHULLY whenever you bring 3DM's method and all their derivatives up, is basically like creating a brand-new executable for the game itself without the source and unprotected .exe itself, anti-tamper means that trying to decompile and/or fuck with it in any way just gives you a bunch of garbage data, as the best description for a Denuvo .exe is a tiny encrypted VM container that holds the ACTUAL .exe, so you also have defeating AES alongside defeating the .exe container

It's way beyond what ANY group is really capable of, and the only way we'll get anything resembling a true crack is if someone within Denuvo leaks the master key and/or source
>>
enjoy your fried hard drives
>>
File: 35735869.png (725 KB, 800x718) Image search: [Google]
35735869.png
725 KB, 800x718
>>338051386
>AAA title
>he actually plays AAA
im sure youre a consolefag
you must be.
either you are underage or a console fag
AAA games have been utter shit for years
>>
>>338055989
They wouldn't make a master key, shit is just stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.