[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on this?
>>
Loved 1 & 2, however it's been so long that I have only can remember a few bits. I'll have to dig out my old console and give it another run.
>>
Surprisingly violent for a T rated game.
>>
>>338047321
never played it but
>One giant step on mankind
it pretty endearing tbqh
>>
>>338047321
Decent but no mind blowing series, the first had the best writing by far, I've played 3/4 of the games and the rest are ok, Saints Row 4 before Saints Row 4.
Gameplay is better in the later games but much like SR4 it's not great and doesn't really try to be.
>>
>>338047321
10/10 game was fucking great god damn I want this game back lads
>>
How was the 3rd one? I never saw it in stores so I never got the chance to play it
>>
I never the first game I always wanted to play it though and since if doesn't emulate well as of right now I probably won't get a decent playable experience in awhile. But I did have the second one and man that game was just awesome, too bad the devs changed afterwards and the series got fucked up because of it...
>>
>>338047321
Is this the only game where I can play as an alien?
>>
>>338049879
Alien Hominid is another
>>
Did Nordic get the rights to it?
>>
It was alright, but a bit small. Now the second game that was fucking amazing, took everything good about the first game and multiplied it, while throwing out all the tedious shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.