[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pic related is like 60 years old in 4 >still moves like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: uncharted-victor-sullivan.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-victor-sullivan.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>Pic related is like 60 years old in 4
>still moves like a 20 year old god of parkour and has a cardio of a professional athlete

Epic Naughty dogs.

Simply

Epic
>>
>>338046730
That's what you get from not chugging soda and getting americuck instant meals everyday.
Thinly veiled gamer fuel thread.
>>
he doesn't do all that much in the game physically, but even so he is regularly active unlike most people his age that become old and nimble due to not doing shit
>>
>>338046982
>he doesn't do all that much in the game physically
Except for car chases,jumping in churches,jumping from building to builiding in fucking madagaskar and fightning with a whole army

You know, the usual
>>
>>338047404
You don't have to be young to be in a car chase
Nate did most of the jumping/climbing in the church aside from actually getting in the church
I don't remember Sully jumping building to building in Madagascar at least not enough for me to question how this old fart is doing this.
Again, it was mostly Nathan and Sam against shoreline
>>
>>338046730
You sure can pay attention to detail anon

Its not like sully sat in the plane or car most of the time or anything.

The only big climbing sequence he has is when you pass over 3 pillars in to get into the clock tower and there's even dialog about how hes doing it at a slow pace.
>>
>>338047858
This. Sully didn't do nearly as much in Uncharted 4.

Hell, in Uncharted 2 he literally fucks off because it's too much for him. Still weirds me out.
>>
>>338048019
When you fight in Madagaskar he jumps just fine like a monkey with nathan and Sam.

Also he can still melee fight 20-something year olds soldiers from Nadine.
>>
He spends most of the game sat in a car or plane and in the few times he's onfoot he complains about being too old for this shit.
>>
he has nanomachines
>>
>>338048019
>The only big climbing sequence he has is when you pass over 3 pillars in to get into the clock tower and there's even dialog about how hes doing it at a slow pace.

Still people in his age would probably break in half trying to get into the Church like Sully did
>>
He's a video game
>>
ok this is as close as we'll get to an uncharted thread I guess

how come my journal still has blank pages, even though I have all the notes/entries/convos?
>>
>>338049127
dlc
>>
>>338049127
Open the notebook, hold down the touchpad again, 2 seconds or so, and then you'll be able to draw shit using the touchpad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.