[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it dead yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: wow.png (297 KB, 700x630) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
297 KB, 700x630
>>
They increased server capacity last month so all of those are relatively the same pop as before.
>>
>>338040481
Fact: A few months ago, servers were updated to be able to hold about/over twice as many players, so the population totals went down drastically.

A High populated server today is comparable to a Full server with several thousand players queued previously.
>>
>>338040481
Still more players than Nostalrius had :^)
>>
>>338041410
>he believes this
>>
>>338040481
Blizzard does menus really fucking well.
>>
>>338040481
no. and coming from someone that's on beta, the game will shoot well over 8 million again.

whether or not it will hold that number is to be determined, but the devs are doing everything right to bring back those that left.

damn shame the /vg/ thread is cancerous as fuck. only way to really discuss the game is by creating a thread on /v/.
>>
>>338042203
OP here, I'm actually glad to hear that legion is lookin pretty good since I'm thinkin of buying the new xpac. I was just worried that people might not come back after what happened to wod
>>
>>338042528
Hopefully they'll do more server merges after Legion hits so half the servers aren't ghost towns.
>>
>>338042203
>and coming from someone that's on beta, the game will shoot well over 8 million again.
Oh, why?
I'm probably resubbing out of habit by now, but it would be great if the game actually got great again.
I've read that huge "beta notes" log on MMO Champion the other day, but what's it like to actually play with the changes?
Honestly one of the main new features that I'm genuinely happy about is that you can hide shoulderpads.
>>
Why don't they just increase the capacity of servers and then start merging them? What's the point of having dozens of servers, which as a collective are more expensive to maintain than a handful of big servers?
>>
>>338042820
Servers don't even matter anymore outside for RP, do they? You can do literally everything besides rated BGs/arena from any realm on the same faction right?
>>
>>338043332
What's wrong with having big beefy shoulders?
>>
>>338043332
one of the reasons could be that wow is being given away at certain movie houses if you watch the warcraft movie
>>
>>338043545
I just never liked most shoulderpad designs, or oversized armor in general. SOME oversized weapons are a-okay though.
>>
Is old wow really as good as people say it is? I've been playin in warmane and the gameplay is such a chore. Call me a casual but I actually prefer the newer wow gameplay. I hope it's just not nostalgia cucks meming me into thinking that old wow was the shit.
>>
>tfw all the classes I play are getting gutted and dumb downed
RIP Combat, sub, BrM, Destro, Affli and frost mage
>>
>>338044332
No. I was there and I played daily from early 2005 until mid WotLK; WoW was my fucking life for a couple of years. And I can say that Vanilla wasn't all that; it was obviously absolutely amazing for the first time, but TBC only made it better, WotLK more so, etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.