[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: larry aa6.jpg (125 KB, 1078x583) Image search: [Google]
larry aa6.jpg
125 KB, 1078x583
IF SOMETHING SMELLS
>>
Will Lotta also be back?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkGQpxvXqQ

full skit here for those who missed it
>>
IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
>>
Who is the worst?
>Oldbag
>Larry
>Lotta
>Regina
>>
File: larrypainting.png (63 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
larrypainting.png
63 KB, 256x384
>>338029556
Regina by a long shot

The other three get funny reactions from the cast (Larry especially is fucking great), although Lotta became kind of grating after 1-4
>>
>>338029556
The only bad one is Regina.
>>
IT MUST BE MY BUTTZ OOPS :X
>>
>>338029556
why does everyone hate regina? she's cute
>>
>>338029556
Larry is best, Regina is worst. Even other characters talking about her when she wasn't around was unpleasant.
>>
>>338029556
Regina. Others are comic reliefs.
>>
>>338029992
She has weird baby alien face and she crippled a person and was talking about how he is lucky to be with stars now to his brother and goddamn her dad should've given her couple of hundreds of fives across the ass long time ago.
>>
>>338029556
Lotta
>>
File: hugh maybe.jpg (82 KB, 1283x674) Image search: [Google]
hugh maybe.jpg
82 KB, 1283x674
HUGH?
>>
>>338029420
>spoiling the killer before the DLC is even released
What the fuck are you doing, Crapcom?
>>
>>338033013
It's just the introduction cinematic, don't blow a fuse

they did spoil the killer of the first case though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.