[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A quick PS4 question. Is save data available to all users on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
A quick PS4 question.

Is save data available to all users on a particular console? Or is it confined only to the account that the save was made on?
>>
>>338028552
Depends whether its stored locally or IN DA CLOUD.
>>
Plus lets you upload the save files. Usually automatically.
>>
Why don't you just test it, faggot?
>>
>>338028552
it depends on whether the save data is flagged for copy protection or not. this is set when it is written and is controlled by the game developer. many times, the files are copy protected because otherwise they have to do additional things like disabling trophy progress, and some devs are too lazy to fuck with that
>>
>>338029025
because I don't have the password to log back, smartass
>>
>>338028909
It's stored locally
>>
>>338030459

ur fukt m8
>>
Both local and cloud data is available only to that account.

Nice try u fukkin cheater
>>
>>338031245
I borrowed a console from a friend and just started playing a game. Halfway through I just started thinking if it will be available on my own account too if I decide to set it up.
>>
>>338028552
No, its locked to one account.

Blame that whole achievement mess that MS introduced that has done far more harm than good.
>>
>>338031989
use cloud upload
>>
>>338031989
Did you make your own account? If so you should be fine.
>>
>>338030278
Call Sony. They will most likly reset it.
>>
>>338028552
What save data are you talking about? Are you talking about games? Gave Saves? Pictures? Videos?
>>
>>338032691
game saves. I don't care about the trophies nor digital games - I own everything in box editions, but the saves are on the account I don't have password to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.