[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Valve ruined Dota with their cosmetic items?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (95 KB, 403x142) Image search: [Google]
1.png
95 KB, 403x142
Has Valve ruined Dota with their cosmetic items?
>>
>stop ruining games with quests
Thats how MMOs died. Assfaggots going the same way?
>>
>>338027929
only dota. you cant earn cosmetics in lol or hots by doing certain things that have nothing to do with what you have to be doing.
>>
Currently we are being raided by Activision Blizzard-hired shills, who are endlessly shitposting and trying to throw shit on Dota 2 and Valve, on Dota 2 general.

As the pool of shills are the same of JIDF and similar Israel controlled "creative marketing" institutions, they are also trying to devalue and shit on /pol/ while mis-using terms such as goy and calling Valve Jews to diminish its true meaning.

They are focusing hard on trying to portray Valve as Jews and Dota 2 base as "goys" for whatever reason they can, on a true Free to Play game that makes its revenue only through pixel cosmetics.

They are provoking people into shitposting and chaos by blatantly deceitful and provoking posts. They are calling people who enjoy the game valve drones.

Please report and ignore these posts for a better gulag experience, thank you.
>>
>>338029078
is this some kind of ironic false-falseflagging
>>
>>338029175
Hes probably wrong about this specifc situation but shit like that DOES happen.
>>
>>338029078
you just had to say you dont play either game anon
>>
>>338029259
i mean.. probably

but i can't really tell what's shitposting and what isn't anymore, makes me feel old. everyone being obsessed with being ironic is probably the worst thing to ever happen
>>
its not Valve's fault tho. Its that people who buy compendiums dont know how to play the heroes they have to pick to get cosmetic items.
Its not mass learning, its mass sucking and the more popular the game, the more sucking there is.
>>
>>338029536
and those items sure are attractive, so its kinda valve's fault
>>
>>338029716
ok, its those stupid normies who dont care about the game getting baited by shiny items valve makes, picking heroes they cant play and ruining games.
>>
>>338027567
Valve used to say that they would never add achievements to Dota 2 for this exact reason; they didn't want people to play the game like retards and ruin other peoples matches for dumb objectives.

And now here we are.
>>
test
>>
>>338032781
ban evasion is a bannable offense
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.