[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does these two have in common?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: two.png (365 KB, 1380x820) Image search: [Google]
two.png
365 KB, 1380x820
What does these two have in common?
>>
File: 1440639043270.jpg (390 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440639043270.jpg
390 KB, 800x800
>>338027061
They both have eyes
>>
>>338027061
They were right?
>>
File: Adachi.jpg (42 KB, 639x551) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.jpg
42 KB, 639x551
>>338027061
They both did nothing wrong.
>>
I'd ram their boipussies?
>>
They are literally me.
>>
They have the same VA.
>>
They are meme characters
>>
>>338028393
They don't
JYB does voice the DR2 protag though
>>
>>338027061
They are the best characters in their respective franchises.
>>
>>338028791
they have the same 声優
>>
>>338028941
this
>>
>>338028982
They don't
>>
They're the only characters most people remember from their respective games because they were brave enough to step away from the cliches every other character in their series fell victim to.
>>
File: 1463413614907.gif (842 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
1463413614907.gif
842 KB, 500x253
Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>338027214
Adachi killed people for dumb as hell reasons. He tried to trap the famous chick in a TV for all eternity because she was literally his waifu and couldn't bear the fact that she did something like cheat. That's not even an exaggeration. She later ended up dying by shadows because of it. He then tried to blackmail a schoolgirl (saki) into sex and when she didn't agree he killed her too. He did everything wrong.
>>
>>338034475

I think when most people say he did nothing wrong, they're referring to his views on life, not any of his actual actions over the course of the game.

His whole speech about what led him to be the way he is, that's what most people seem to focus on.
>>
They both are two of the biggest avafaggots of the HG community on /trash/.
>>
>>338034728
>I didn't have talent or any special quirks like over 70% of people in the world.. I'm going to go stalk a famous chick, break into her house, and then assault her because she wasn't the pure women I thought she was. Then I'll go blackmail some underage school girl into having sex with me and then murder her because she refused. Then I'm going to blab on about my actions being justified because not all of us are lucky enough to have talent.

He did EVERYTHING wrong. Almost all the people around him in the big city had to deal with living a normal life and never aspiring to be anything amazing. Almost everyone in the town had to deal with being born out in the sticks. Yosuke for crying out loud is the biggest example of being some boring guy who had nothing good going for him, except Yosuke only thought it sucked and never tried to go murder maniac over it. The only right thing about Adachi is his statement that it's unfair that some people aren't born equal as those who are born rich and shit.. nothing else.
>>
File: AIColonel.png (40 KB, 135x196) Image search: [Google]
AIColonel.png
40 KB, 135x196
They believe the world is run by those with talent, and those without talent are fated to be nothing but trash on the side of the street.
They believed they were just pieces of a larger machine, nothing but a tool for those with talent to abuse.
They both wished to be more, to rise above their worthless talentless selves, and become more than the people that looked down on them, to transcend talent itself.

To put it simply, they wanted to become the king, not just a simple pawn.
>>
>>338035201
>I'm going to go stalk a famous chick, break into her house, and then assault her because she wasn't the pure women I thought she was. Then I'll go blackmail some underage school girl into having sex with me and then murder her because she refused

None of this happened.
>>
File: 1463415395049.png (167 KB, 415x289) Image search: [Google]
1463415395049.png
167 KB, 415x289
They're lucky
>>
>>338035390
>The Investigation Team tracks down Adachi, and find him within the very first area the Protagonist, Yosuke and Chie ended up in — Mayumi Yamano's dungeon. Upon finding Adachi, the detective reveals that he held a romantic interest towards Mayumi Yamano and used his job on the police force to be alone with Mayumi while she stayed in the Amagi Inn, telling the others that he was sent by to protect her from the media.

>When the two are alone in the inn's lobby, Adachi asks whether her affair with Namatame is real, which Mayumi brushes off and spurns his feelings. Enraged, Adachi pushes Mayumi back and accidentally drops her into the TV behind them. Since Adachi only tried inserting parts of his body into the TV before, he was surprised and amused to see that humans can actually enter the TV. After the incident, Mayumi ended up as the first victim, with Saki Konishi acting as witness.

>Adachi later questions Saki about her discovery of Mayumi's corpse. Through his questions, Adachi tries to seduce Saki, but Saki retaliates by slapping him. Having his feelings spurned once again, Adachi pushes Saki into the TV inside the Police Station's interrogation room. Since Saki's body was lighter and skinnier than Mayumi, Adachi was able to push her with ease. Boasting his accomplishment, Adachi remarks that he wasn't committing crimes, but merely establishing justice by killing those two "gold-diggers" hoping to swindle Namatame's money.

It did happen. This stuff was also shown more in the animation and manga but it did happen in the game as well. I mean, that WAS the sole reason why Yamano ended up in the TV to begin with. Did you think he just randomly pushed her because he was bored? It only happened after he realized he had this power.
>>
>>338035791
>This stuff was also shown more in the animation and manga

Not canon.

>but it did happen in the game as well

The stalking, break in, and blackmail didn't happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 960x544
>>338028941
But that's not Hajime
>>
>>338036301
The animation is legit just a retelling with convienent s link stuff and maybe some weird shit with the mitsuo fight
>>
>>338036562

It's still not canon.
>>
File: 1463417595560.png (351 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1463417595560.png
351 KB, 520x678
>>338036427
>even so.
>Even so!
>EVEN SO!
>>
They are the biggest plague on /v/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.