[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487 KB, 972x807) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487 KB, 972x807
was he right
>>
he makes some good points if you're underage
>>
STANDING HERE
>>
Yeah I think he did play college football
>>
>>338022821
No. His criticism on our modern world and the war economy has some points, but his solution is really stupid if you think it trough.
And I'm saying this as a libertarian
>>
>>338022927
I REALIZE
>>
>>338023353
>his solution is really stupid
which part? the "become president to fix things" part? because that his actual solution was. All else was just tricks to get capital and popularity for the seat.
>>
>>338023568
Nah, the part where laws and institutions become powerless so the people can fight there own wars. Whatever this means and however this shall help america.
>>
>>338022821
Only if you are an edgy 15 years old that browses /pol/.
>>
did he make points? it sounded like incoherent rambling to me.
>>
>>338023961
yeah he just rambled while beating the shit out of raiden
>>
>>338023961
Nobody has any principles, the people indulge in mundane and stupid shit, have no ambition. Individualism is better than collectivism. People die for causes they don't believe in, for other people, not for their own ideals.
>>
PLAYED COLLEGE BALL Y'KNOW
>>
>>338024430
This is true but you don't fix a world full of military states by giving cyborg augmentation and mass murder weapons to everyone who can afford it and throw the entire world in a huge anarchic battle royale, it's fucking retarded.
>>
His "plan" was to turn the world into Mad Max, with himself as Lord Humongous. And we would end up being the poor shits in the oil refinery

So no, his plan was ass
>>
>>338022821
if you want anarchy sure.
>>
>>338022821
>literal anarchy and "might is right" mentality

Such politician.

Also, he lost so whether you side with him or not, he was proven obsolete by Raiden.
>>
IF YOU STRONG, YOU LIVE! IF YOUR WEAK, YOU DIE!
>>
File: 2598.png (862 KB, 850x726) Image search: [Google]
2598.png
862 KB, 850x726
nicemem
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.