[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so fucking retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Why is everyone so fucking retarded?
>>
>>338020515
No, let them be retarded, the faster i unlock the handgun tree, the better.
>>
Where is co-op? It was my favourite part of 2 and 3's multiplayer
>>
>>338020515
> 39:39
> I see a guy
> I'm behind him
> Start firing my AK-47
> Drake (tuxedo with Aviators) says "oh CRAP"
> Stood on a mine
> I'm down
> Guy I was shooting turns around
> Does the "Pump" taunt in my face
> Kicks me to death

Im sorry team.
>>
>>338022018
I think they are adding it later in the year.
>>
>>338020515
That's sony players, what did you expected?
>>
>>338022018
Sadly not coming for a while.

There's going to be new maps, modes (including coop) and customisation added for free over the next few months.

I guess the cash-shop is how they afford free gameplay add-ons.

But, it isnt even that bad. From completing the trials (Fuck Medic on Crushing), doing challanges, winning games and playing the mobile game which is actually a ton of fun I'm earning unlocks at a rate that is perfectly acceptable.

Its a bit annoying that unlocks are random, but I've been lucky enough to get the few things I REALLY wanted, but its not too bad, and I'll gladly take a slight inconvience in unlocking cosmetics (it'll probably take less time than reaching the absurd amounts of xp needed for Uncharted 2's final skins) if all the future content is free.
>>
I saw someone on my team today get a score of 0 in Deathmatch and he wasn't afk. Poor bastard.
>>
>>338022379
I really don't know. They are even more retarded than the average COD player. Plus no one ever uses a mic.
>>
>make like half the kills needed to win
>revive 15 guys
>still lose by 1

This made me quite upset. Especially when there are idiots on the team that would rather run after a guy to kick him to death than save me even when I'm lying right next to him.
>>
Spiner rifle is op as fuck
>>
File: SullyTwerk.webm (964 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SullyTwerk.webm
964 KB, 1280x720
>>338020515
>Uncharted 2 was lighthearted and simple but fun
>uncharted 4 adds mysticals, AI buddys, tons of unlockables
man i feel like they overcomplicated things.
also the maps suck.
i was surprised at some of the map ideas in 3, with sandstorms, or the one where you fight in a plane taking off with jeeps chasing you and people spawning in jeeps.
that shit was cool.
except for the really fun grappling hook, U4 multiplayer feels like a step in the wrong direction.
>>
> Daily challange: Use 15 Mysicals
> Equip Staff of Whatever because its the cheapest to use
> End up with over 2000 support score every game and usually around 15-20 assists.

Feels good, but not as good as using a Slo-mo Mystical on a capture point at the same time my teammate throws an El Dorado.
>>
>>338023207
UC3 mp was trash. UC4 mp is better, but feels too much like TLoU. Some of the stuff literally makes no sense. Like the marking. Game is way too fast for that shit. I also quite like the maps.

UC2 mp was just fucking godly.
>>
>>338023207
2 was amazing, but 4 is much better than 3's multiplayer.

3 was an unbalanced mess where the most viable tactic was the sprint (thank fuck thats gone) at people hipfiring the SMG and letting the overpowered auto-targeting and complete lack of stopping power from anything get kills for you.

Plus it had similar stuff to Mysticals and Heavy Weapons, but were even worse. Quickboom was a buff that made your grenades have a 0.0 second fuse time, which was basically free kills.

I also think map design is better in 4, they seem mostly symetrical again, which is closer to 2's map design. They also seem like they were designed with the traversal and platforming in mind, wheras 2's often felt like standard FPS maps with some climbable surfaces, 2 and 4 are much more vertical.

The gimmick maps of 3 were cool, but lag and hardware limitations made them frustrating and were basically phased out as the games life went on. Spawns were so bad you'd often get insta killed 5 times in a row because the enemy team could have people waiting at each one.

Plus 3 had items only attainable by microtransactions and paid Map DLC, which 4 is not going to have at all.
>>
Because non-retarded people don't buy Uncharted games.
>>
>he doesn't use blindfire/hipfire

lel
>>
>>338023229
The staff seems pretty useless to me. How many points do you need to carry that thing?
>>
>>338021925
>unlock the handgun tree

This is what I hate most about modern games. Leave the grinding and non-cosmetic unlocks to singleplayer. I just want to bullshit in MP with everything and wreck some scrubs with whatever I think is most effective.
>>
>>338023207
Stupid, sexy Sully

Only played 2 MP, and the main difference I notice is better map design. Uncharted 4 has a nice setting of wide open areas, but the map design overall was better in two.

I like the way to travel through the map in 4, though. But I feel lately I've been playing the same two maps over and over.
>>
>>338022532
Yeah PSN is filled with complete retards who want everything to be singleplayer and will ragequit. I found the worst player I could find and added him to my friends list and bugged him until he would party with me and my friends. We used to wreck shit in whatever game we played, but he would almost always end up with 0 kills. When he did get a kill it ended up being some of the craziest shit ever though.

Befriend a shitter, you won't be disappointed if you're good at carrying.
>>
>>338023990
Yeah, unlocking the weapons is bs.

I miss the arena feel of 2. With map knowledge, having a feel for the timers and controlling the weapons you could wreck level 40s+ with ease. Also skillful grenade throwing. That shit was an art.
>>
File: Elenaselfie.webm (520 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Elenaselfie.webm
520 KB, 1280x720
>>338024330
>have to unlocks most of the multiplayer stuff by leveling
>daily challenges
>random loot crates with gameplay altering contents and cosmetics
>1 time use items, also from random loot boxes.
the game is full of modern multiplayer tropes, at least maps and modes will be free in the future
>>
>>338023985
Only 2, and it costs $300/$500/$750

Its not that useful, but it gets you a fuck-ton of points and since you can use it so often its ideal for unlocking later Mysticals or completing a "use x mysticals" daily challange.

I feel if they brought back elimination it would be super useful, but since its so fast paced and chaotic, knowing where the enemy was a few seconds ago isnt super useful.
>>
>>338024330
>>338024449
Agreed, 2 was nearly perfect.

But sadly devs have realised that you need the carrot on a stick stuff to keep people engaged, otherwise they will play something else that has tangible rewards for progress.

At least the stuff you unlock lategame doesnt seem overpowered, the AK seems to be the best full-auto gun, and the 3-burst/Semi-auto and Sniper are all unlocked pretty quickly.
>>
>>338024776
I wish they would've kept the unlocks purely cosmetic. Even Overwatch is keeping it cosmetic and that's a Blizzard game.
>>
>>338024776
>the carrot on a stick stuff to keep people engaged
I don't understand this thinking. These games usually die way faster. There is still people playing the mp in 2.
>>
>>338025021
I could maybe understand weapon mods and hero weapons. Most of them are useless anyway. The standard weapons however should all be available from the start.
>>
Is the multiplayer as good as Last of Us' multiplayer is?
>>
>>338025373
Personally, I like it even more. And I love the Last of Us multiplayer.
>>
>>338025373
i prefer tlou multiplayer. uncharted 4 is more run n gun
>>
>>338025373
No, but it's still fun.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.