[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did /v/ think of doom 4 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: doomcoverart.0.0.jpg (243 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
doomcoverart.0.0.jpg
243 KB, 1600x900
what did /v/ think of doom 4 ?
>>
>>338015810
Didn't enjoy it very much.
>>
Did enjoy it quite much still going
>>
Much enjoy didn't quite
>>
Not sure how much I enjoyed it.
>>
Enjoy it very much
>>
>There's no crack for the game yet
It's impossible to play it ;_;
>>
>>338015810

Enjoyed everything except the last hour in Hell, where the level design goes to shit and working through the rooms felt like a slog. Didn't even glance at multiplayer.
>>
>>338015810
Campaign is 9/10.

Rest of the game might as well not exist.

Price the game at 40 dollars and it would be perfect.
>>
>>338015810
>Order deluxe edition with agitated skeleton figurine
>Pay 15 extra dollars for day 1 shipping
>Day 1 comes, it doesn't
>Day 2 comes, it doesn't
>Call customer support, some arab tells me my package will be here tuesday
>Tuesday comes
>No Doom
That's what I think of Doom 4.
>>
File: p.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
I wish
>>
>>338018216
>preordering

you deserve much much worse, faggot.
>>
Sucks and you move slower than fucking haloman
>>
>>338018216
Its worth the wait, the score is awesome.
>>
If SnapMap was based off of SP mechanics it would be GOAT. Now it has a 2 weapon limit and none of the movement upgrades and fluidity from the SP so it's mediocre.
>>
>>338018216
>some arab tells me my package will be here tuesday
>No Doom

damn arabs
>>
>>338019862
This really annoyed me, why not add the option to give people the air control rune in snapmap
>>
>>338015810
beats the shit out of call of duty
>>
>>338015810
don't know
haven't played it yet
>>
oh, is that out now?
>>
>>338015810
The gameplay is great and the campaign starts off extremely fun, but gets extremely repetitive during the later half of the game once you realize you're doing the same damn thing over and over. You get locked in a room, spend 5 minutes killing every enemy, walk into another room, then rinse and repeat.

I don't know why the fuck they couldn't just fit more enemies between these huge open rooms. I actually feel the game would have benefited from a more closed environment.
>>
>>338018216
Don't they at least give you a game key/serial when you order it so you can download and play at launch while waiting for your disk and all the other retarded shit that comes with it?
>>
If there was ever a Dark Souls of FPS, it would be this game.
>>
Its pretty violent
>>
>>338024801
its doom what'd you expect
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.