[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game actually got better for me the 2nd time around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
This game actually got better for me the 2nd time around
>>
Nah. Nevermind. l'm a faggot. Disregard me.
>>
It's an excellent game. The wave of contrarian faggots saying it sucked will hopefully go away soon enough.
>>
>>338015371
Unlimited supply drops, overpowered buddies, tedious online features, empty open world and a shit story.

The game is shit faggot
>>
Do you actually have to move your save file to start a new game? Bravo Kojima!
>>
It was really good, but it had flaws. Gameplay-wise it was Ground Zeros with a bunch of maps, which was perfect. Some shit was way too OP like D-Dog, but you know, you didn't really have to use it. Though some fine-tuned balance would've been nice. The story was unfinished but it was pretty fun while it lasted. And the twist was dumb but I didn't know enough about the series as a whole to care. I honestly don't mind paying a full $60 for it, and that's something I haven't done in a long time.
>>
>>338015592

Make your own challenges. It's a completely free form game.

I just wish you could deploy with absolutely no equipment without mods. OSP missions are amazing.
>>
>>338016019
>Gameplay-wise it was Ground Zeros with a bunch of maps, which was perfect
except that GZ map was great and really detailed, while TPP locations are plain and simple

I paid full price and enjoyed the game for like 80 hours straight, but I still think Konami scammed us and should be punished for that, and that this is one of the worst cases of corruption in videogame journalism ever. But seems like nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>338015063
the second time you don't get disapointed, so it's better.
>>
>>338016285
>except that GZ map was great and really detailed, while TPP locations are plain and simple
I agree that a lot of the maps were simple and borderline copy and paste, but it had some really detailed maps.
>>
>>338016612
like?
>>
>>338016612
>>338016736
I fondly remember Desert Outpost 3, Guard Tower With Tents, and Shack Checkpoint 11
>>
i want DLCs please
>>
>>338017818
>I want to give Konami MORE money
>>
>>338016104
>Make your own challenges. It's a completely free form game.
I'm a big fan of open world games but please stop.
>>
File: Harris_Suicide.gif (363 KB, 140x131) Image search: [Google]
Harris_Suicide.gif
363 KB, 140x131
>>338015063
>unfinshed
>its still pretty long game with great gameplay.
It makes me sad that this game couldve been one of the best things ever.
>>
This game was a bigger disappointment to me than Spore was years ago, which is something I thought I'd never say.
>>
It was awesome, but it gave me the worst blue balls.
>>
File: MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg (93 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg
93 KB, 250x308
It was not the game that was promised.
>>
>>338016736

Mfinda Oilfield, All the towns in Afganistan, OKB Zero, Central Base Camp, The Barracks, Luftwa Valley/Mansion, Kukenga Mine. Pretty much anything considered an outpost.

Even some of the guard posts were neat and had fun geography surrounding them for tactics.
>>
>>338016104
>Make your own challenges. It's a completely free form game.
Hardly. Its more like a linear park but you get to choose the empty corridor between attractions.

Not to mention the attractions themselves are all lackluster as fuck.
>>
>>338015063
No it actually getts worst wen you realize how empty it is.
>>
File: 1405732105369.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1405732105369.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>338020116
>mfw Ground Zeroes was a better MGS game than V
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.