[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Final_Fantasy_XV_logo.png (108 KB, 395x253) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_logo.png
108 KB, 395x253
Will it be good?
>>
>>338012938

Can you legitimately remember a time when anything was good?
>>
>>338012938
Final Fantasy: the homo boyband
>>
File: finalabortion15.png (390 KB, 2665x1133) Image search: [Google]
finalabortion15.png
390 KB, 2665x1133
dead on arrival
>>
Looks to be going for style over substance. But i like the cast, setting, story, and open world so even if its pretty simple, at least itll be fun to explore and the animations are very well done. I also really loved the lighting from the demo, I wonder if this engine director worked on anything else before this. Forgot his name but its fucking pretty
>>
I think so. Even if the combat is serviceable, there's just so much more that the game has that looks good, and makes it a breath of fresh air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdjHkeRppZ0

^That's special.
>>
>>338013025
Kingdom Hearts 1, Name a flaw bug or gitch.
>>
File: BestHallway.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BestHallway.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>338013389
>>338012938
>>
>>338012938
Going to be the best game ever since The Witcher 3.
>>
Gameplay is up in the air. I have no faith in Square Enix and what they've shown and allowed people to play isn't impressive. I won't write it off completely though and will give it a fair shake.

Story will be decent shonen stuff at best, pretentious wankery at worst. Probably the latter.

Soundtrack will be good but not exceptionally memorable. Same as every FF soundtrack since Uematsu stopped composing for the series.

Visually it looks pretty good but I won't be able to appreciate it until it runs at above 24fps.

In short, guaranteed to be much better than FFXIII and worth playing but I have little hope that it will reinvigorate the series.
>>
>>338012938
I don't get why people waste there time on games, why not just go outside? lol
>>
No lmao its stupid Kingdom Heart combat bullshit. FF is dead.
>>
File: gameinformer__final_fantasy_xv.jpg (2 MB, 2664x1732) Image search: [Google]
gameinformer__final_fantasy_xv.jpg
2 MB, 2664x1732
>>338012938
Yes.
>>
File: NoctWtfMelo.webm (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NoctWtfMelo.webm
578 KB, 1280x720
>>338013868
>He fell for the turn based meme

Sorry gramps action combat is the next step for FF heres your wake up call
>>
>>338012938
I've learned my lesson to not trust Square after the atrocity that was FFXIII so I'm going to wait this one out. That being said they do seem to be trying to learn from their mistakes, and good on them for that.
>>
>>338013316
Still going huh?
>>
Its not going to meet anyone's expectations. It isn't going to be the great game half of you want it to be. It isn't going to be the dead-on-arrival garbage bomb half of you want it to be.

Its going to be pretty 'okay'. It might meet its sales goal, because of the name and the marketing but any sequel will fall short.
>>
>>338015018
It will be a great game and one of the greatest FFs.
>>
>>338015018
There's a difference between want and expect. Few expect FFXV to be amazing but most people want it to be.
>>
Yes, the characters look fun as fuck, and the story seems to be pretty okay. Not only that, but the gameplay has improved on every area that was criticized.
>>
>>338012938
It's not going to be the masterpiece the shills say it will be nor is it going to be the trainwreck the memesters say it will be. It will come out, everyone will judge it on its own merits and agree that it was indeed good but not worth the decade of hype.
>>
GOAT
>>
>>338016332
No one says shit about Mother 3 or Nioh being over 10 years in development or anything so why does everyone single out XV?
>>
It looks just like Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts is shit, so no.
>>
>>338017229
Because nobody gave a shit about Earthbound when it first released. It was a commercial failure and amassed its cult following years after the fact. It did so poorly that its sequel Mother 3 never left Japan. FFXV is a game that has been hyped for at least a decade and very well could have been released by now on the PS3. But due to many complications and Square Enix being retarded in general they had to reboot the whole fucking thing into a PS4/Xbone game. And they were still hyping the shit out of it when for the longest while they had barely anything to show of it. That's why it won't live up to the hype.
>>
>>338017445
I doubt the best boss in FFXV will be as good as a mid-tier boss in KH1.
>>
>>338017709
I doubt the best locations in KH1 will be as beautiful as low-tier locations in XV

Also XV has amazing combat variety you just didn't get to play it yet dumb faggot
>>
>>338014187
LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's a VIDEO GAME! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and rummaged through all the levels of your favourite Video Game in fucking STEAM just to point out he said his opinion. That was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that Video Games are known for their sharp and detective like continuity. Steam. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS game (even in Japan it's for CHILDREN you weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work.
>>
>>338017785
>I doubt the best locations in KH1 will be as beautiful as low-tier locations in XV
You're probably right about that.

The problem with XV isn't depth or variety, but how it feels.
>>
>>338017908
The more you play it the better it gets. I have now 80 hours on the Platinum Demo and all in all it's like open-world Dissidia tbhfamalam. Once you get what distance to enemy X analog stick direction trigger which swing and which swing requires being followed by warp or dodge you destroy all. You get used to the feel

A lot
>>
>>338017856
autism: THE POST
>>
Id love to drink tea with her in a warm and cozy room very close to the fire place. Then, after an hour long talk about getting to know each other better, i would offer to massage her tired yet delicate feet. While she rests her divine feet on my lap, i start slowly, softly yet with passion, my massage routine. I gradually make my way to her holly place. She knows of course but doesn't seem to matter, quite the opposite. She closes her eyes as i finally end my odyssey of a journey with my hands. Things start to get a bit playfull right then. She suddenly "wakes" from her ecstasy and pushes me with considerable strength down, forcing me to sit on the chair that was lying in fornt of her. She then immediately Jumps on me and shuts my mouth with her hand before i say anything. She removed her hand, yet my mouth was still shut, she used her tongue this time. Her experience and superiority in that department was clear to me within a tenth of a second. While she was performing her kissing techniques, she was at the same time tying me tight onto the chair. I welcomed it, welcomed it with such a need, that even the greek vocabulary lacks the word i am looking for. *SLAP*... it took me a solid 5 seconds to get my senses back. My ears still ringing. She had slapped me. I failed to make a sound, i knew what was about to happen. She unzipped my pants and started sucking my young, inexprienced cock. Slurping on it like there's no tomorrow. I fail to see the need for that act because my penis, my manhood had already wasted half of the blood in my body. Before i managed to explode, my dick felt a wet and mature sense of tightening. She was riding me. Without a warning, i released everything (and i mean everything) inside of her. Disgusted She kicked the chair, my chair, i fell down with it. My love my darling my everything MY LIFE, proceeded then to place her cum dripping vagina on to my mouth forcinpg me to clean it up, "Neatly" she said, or else i would suffocate.
>>
>>338013658
Possible to pick up two of the nuts at once in the winnie the pooh area.

When you give the nuts to owl he takes both of them but only gives you one item locking you out of the last item forever.
>>
>>338018650
autism: THE POST SENPAI
>>
>>338018695
famalam test
>>
>>338017709
We haven't seen any bosses in XV yet other than Aranea aerial combat fight, and even then it was literally 2 seconds of footage from the trailer. Everything else we've seen Noctis fighting is just a regular enemy, including Behemoth and Iron Giant.
>>
>>338018403
> Accuses another person of having autism.
> Capitalises characters randomly, with no sentence structure.
> Doesn't recognise copy and paste from 2005.

Woah, I guess the rumours of 4chan being a bunch or underaged faggots is true.
>>
>>338018695
FAMALAM TEST FAMALAM FAMALAM famalam Famalam
>>
The game has serious uncanny valley issues for me.
>>
>>338018403
>>338018695
>>338018856
This is what 4chan is now.

Crippling autistic teenagers spouting nonsensical meme shittalk over a keyboard,

This place is dead.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.