[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she stop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: Devolapopoladeathart.jpg (131 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
Devolapopoladeathart.jpg
131 KB, 500x674
Why didn't she stop?
>>
Because nobody stops.
>>
stupid cunt
>>
It was way to late to stop
>>
You can't just stop at this point.
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 375x375
>>
>tfw Popola had more balls than all of Nier's party combined
>>
Do you really think we can just stop, OP? Like, honestly.
>>
>>338011847
Why didn't you stop?
>>
If I stopped, they'd kill me.
It was their fault, they even admitted to not wanting to fight me, they made the choice, so this is the resulting consequence. I felt nothing for them.
>>
>>338013373
She must have robot cancer or something for that kinda mutation. There are at least four balls between Niers party, Emil might have some too.
>>
Nier was a fucking fool for even suggesting that they stop right after killing her sister, finish what you started.
>>
>>338013785

Is it wrong to be merciful?
>>
>>338013876
In that situation? Yes. It's insulting to even suggest that you quit at that point.
>>
>>338013876
After talking all that big shit? It just makes you look like a clown. Popola was right to rage on him.
>>
Devola was a slut anyway.
>>
>tfw if Nier and his team died I really wouldn't have cared

Team Gestalt desu
>>
Gestalt Nier did literally NOTHING wrong.
>>
I loved how it played the single version of "Song of the Ancients" as a metaphor for Devola being alone now. I would have raped their bodies after the fight.
>>
>>338014063
You didn't even understand shit that was going on until NG+ if you had that outlook first playthrough you probably weren't even interested in the game.
>>
>>338014127
I don't think you know what a metaphor is.
>>
>>338014127
Calm down there xxxTehEVilSephiROTHxxx
>>
File: 1453704506523.gif (2 MB, 393x221) Image search: [Google]
1453704506523.gif
2 MB, 393x221
>>338014232
Obviously this was after Ending B

As far as casts go my favorite is DoD1s
>>
>>338013785
Up until that point Devola was the only one being a cunt. Nier had also known Popola a lot better.
>>
File: 1424898525800.jpg (31 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
1424898525800.jpg
31 KB, 327x374
>NG+
> literally every single major fight with shades
>>
Why didn't these two retards tell the replicants what the shades are?
>>
File: 1452536522493.jpg (9 KB, 161x181) Image search: [Google]
1452536522493.jpg
9 KB, 161x181
>>338014458
>They literally beg you to stand down
>Claim over and over you'd kill anyone in your way
>Finally do it
>"O-ok m-maybe we can stop now?"

Nah, fuck that. Its bullshit no matter which way you slice it, he wasn't ready like they were.

Also Emil should have stayed dead.
>>
Gestalt Nier had a hard life.
>homeless and destitute before the disaster
>gets tricked into making contact with the book and being turned into a monster
>his sister also makes contact and starts dying
>the WPO lies to him over a millenium about being able to save his sister
>his fucking clone decides to go on a murderspree after stealing the other book that is needed to restore humanity
>He comes after your ass after you steal 'his' 'sister' so your sister can have her body back
>'his' 'sister' decides to convince your sister to commit sudoku
>and then he cuts your ass down execution style with zero remorse or understanding
>basically fucking over every gestalt in the region and dooming all replicants in the region to die of android cancer
>Fake Yonah will still die anyways because her replicant is faulty and still has black scrawl
>then your clone zero sums himself to save the dickgirl
>said dickgirl goes insane and dies alone in a cave anyways

Replicant Nier is a fuckup on a collossal scale.
>>
>>338014390

D1

>murderous psychopath, child killing cannibal, paedophile, eternally young child, wise old Dragon

vs

D3

>Immoral slut, sadistic necrophiliac, extreme sexual masochist, old man who wants to fuck everything, retard, innocent baby dragon

Love Taro's work
>>
>>338014539
Hook was pretty fucking unforgivable, why would you feel bad about that one? Don't feel sorry for the wolves either, they could have gone after someone less defenseless to get their revenge.
>>
>>338014665
They literally did before the fight, didnt you play the game?

If you mean telling the Replicants as a whole, it should be obvious why they couldnt, it'd throw off everything
>>
>>338014665
Why were the shades hostile in the first place?
>>
>>338014954
Some were going insane so that couldnt be helped, but the vast majority were rather benign and just wanted to be left alone.

They start putting on armor because you're the one running genocide
>>
I still need to get all the weapons for the next ending. Should I bother? It's the weapon tied to the treasure map sidequest shit.
>>
>>338014954
Most of the ones with their minds intact weren't, at least not until you started fucking killing all of them.

>>338015228
You haven't finished the game until you reach ending D.
>>
>>338015228
Yes. If this song isn't burned into your memory after playing the game you've been playing it wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc3yji0G84

Good luck getting the machine oil, it took me about 50 runs to get all the oil for that one quest
>>
>>338015228
You get to fight Tyrann Kaine, who goes down laughably easy because you are laughably overpowered after the time skip at all times. You can then put Kaine down for ending C or sacrifice yourself and delete your save to save her for D which makes no sense but fuck you grimdark.

Saved you some time
>>
>>338015476
He really should have put more effort into the endings like with Drakengard 1

Nier's endings are practically all the same to the point he couldve easily merged them all together for one ending.
>>
>>338015563
Because they ran out of time to add Ending E. But it's not hard to see why, as you'd have to make Kaine playable with her own moveset and everything. Ending E would have explained why you're not able to use the same name for the save file you would have made for that segment of the game.
>>
>>338015563
That's because technically there's only 2 endings, C and E (which got cut). All the other endings just cut off early before going into one of those two.
>>
>>338015705
They intended to do some crazy shit with a continuation after you delete all your save files? That sounds neat.
>>
File: NO STOPPING.jpg (20 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
NO STOPPING.jpg
20 KB, 158x194
>>338011847
>>
>>338015705
That still dosent explain why literally every other ending after A is pretty much the same aside from the Shade Commentary. Thats a one-time use thing and dosent really justify playing the same last-half over 3 times. Fighting Shade Kaine again isnt really a big deal. Since the game is easy as fuck once you get acess to Spears

Whereas with DoD1 each route had its own special levels and bosses. Reborn Furiae is probably the hardest boss in the game IIRC
>>
>>338015563
Ending A seemed to be the real ending, B was a continuation, showing the shades side of the same event. C and D were barely needed for Papa Niers game, D at the very least. There is no way that he would go that route after all the trouble he went through to get his daughter back. It'd make more sense for Brother Nier because the choice between Kaine and his sister could be a harder call for him to make.
>>
>>338011847
>women
>logic
>>
>>338015563
Given what we know of about Automata, it sounds like you'll unlock more characters and play through their campaigns as you go through the game, so I suspect this won't be as large of an issue next time around.
>>
>>338016013
Thats why I think he should've never did Papa Nier, even if I do like his story better.

The entire plot was compromised because of the split and leaves too many holes. Thank Goodness he isnt doing that again..
>>
>>338014127
necrophilia is bad anon.
>>
>>338016181
Much as I liked papa nier over the literal fuccboi of a brother you're right, it was a bad idea overall.
>>
>>338016305
Tell that to Kaine
>>
I've finished NieR today and now I'm sad and cunfused.
>>
File: 1463024722240.jpg (523 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463024722240.jpg
523 KB, 810x1080
>>338012929

>kill billions of humans without mercy
>ayylmao let's stop at billions.2 because I kinda knew that girl better LOOOL

And people have the fucking guts to call this game "art", give me a fucking break, it's JRPG #24823583453498 with pretentious bullshit pseudo meta ending E that fixes everything for no reason, holy shit /v/ has fucking shit taste.
>>
>>338015020
>but the vast majority
>>338015445
>Most of the ones with their minds intact weren't,

I'm fucking sick of this meme, EVERY FUCKING SHADE you meet in the fucking game is lunging at you without you having no way what so ever to do like Undertale and spare them, it's another spec ops the line pseudo meta bullshit that makes no sense, stop sucking the dick of yoko taro he is a fucking hack.
>>
How many qts will you slay to save your daughter?
>>
>>338015563

that's because every ending IS one ending you poodle, ending A leads to ending B that leads to ending C OR D, with D being the canon finale that leads to ending E in the novel where Nier awakens in the flower, that is the ending that leads to Automata, so be ready to meet Emil's head in Automata.
>>
File: le rumble man.jpg (79 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
le rumble man.jpg
79 KB, 565x600
Caim versus Nier.

Defeating the other is the only way to get their Dragonfu and daughter/sister back respectively.
>>
>>338021410
inb4 wiki-reading memelords go CAIM KILLED LE DEATH xD
>>
>>338020910
(you)
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.