[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Salt and Sanctuary is now on Steam Why the fuck did I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160508125447_1.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
20160508125447_1.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>Salt and Sanctuary is now on Steam
Why the fuck did I have to learn this by going to humble bundle's store bestselling page?

Anyone tried it yet? How is the port?
>>
>>338010541
Pirate and see yourself
>>
>>338010729
Tried pirating prototype and it asked for a CD in the end, was bullshit.
>>
>>338010541
ska studios has been nothing but great, I fail to see how they would not succeed by filling the aRPG/cRPG niche that Souls and now Nioh has been dominating

Bought instantly
>>
Please , no more souls-like games.
>>
look at all the signs that

>>338011203
>>338012107
>>338010541
are all the same person.
>>
>>338010541
Played this months ago.
It's decent, wait for at least 50% off sale.
>>
>>338010541
I played the PS4 version

It's a buggy piece of shit with a lot of issues and a horrible art style
>>
>>338010541
I played the ps4 version when it came out, it was buggy, overpriced, and overly simplistic but it was still fun
>>
File: 1329452910330.jpg (41 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1329452910330.jpg
41 KB, 241x230
>>338010541
The art in this game looks like the same shit my metalhead friend drew in middle school
>>
It's only purpose was to tide us off til dark souls 3
>>
It's fun. The character designs are atrocious but I guess that's Ska's "style".

Haven't played any other games from them but I'm enjoying s&s for what it is. Harder than dark souls if "brutal" difficulty gets your jollies off. Bosses have been pretty fun but the prologue boss is shitty. It's the first action platformer I've enjoyed since castlevania, for what that's worth.
>>
>>338013948
Yeah that's my big gripe with it too. The game's got a lot of good content but it looks and is animated like some edgy fucking newgrounds game.
>>
it looks incredibly shitty. who thought this artstyle was a good idea? i have no doubt the mechanics are sound, but it just looks like a flash game i'd play for an hour and then play something better.
>>
>>338010541
Tried it, didn't really like it.
>>
Played it for three hours today, really good port compared to the PS4 version. Only thing I'm miffed about is the fact that there's no online multiplayer, it's local only. Ah well, game's still fun.
>>
It's pretty good, think more metroidvania rather than dark souls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.