[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>once invaded hosts cannot summon additional phantoms. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462494660822.png (1 MB, 901x991) Image search: [Google]
1462494660822.png
1 MB, 901x991
>once invaded hosts cannot summon additional phantoms. The ones in his world when invaded are his only buddies till the invaded is dead
>If the host challenges the boss while the invaded is still in the world the summon that are outside get sent home too leaving the host with the difficult choice to fight the invader and have help with the boss, or attempt solo fighting the boss

boom. fixed invasion ins DaS3
when will From hire people who can come up with good ideas?

Also get in here and claim your weaponfu
>>
>>337997964
>shadman
Yhorm's every day
Shields are for pussies. They go on your back, not on your arm.
also
>Astora Greatsword
>skill required A
>>
File: implying (21).png (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
implying (21).png
24 KB, 600x600
>>337997964
I'd argue the greatlance needs more skill than the lucerne. Despite the reach and damage, it's a lot harder to hit with the lance.
t. used both
>>
>>337997964
>Using LKGS and DSSS
I dont know exactly what makes them more or less viable but im running 15 wins out of every 16
>>
90% of the who invade using the whip or twinblades are fucking terrible.
>>
I wish Dancer's swords were better, they're cool but fucking useless. I don't think a single person using them has taken me past 50-70% health.
>>
>tfw high skill, low PvP use Claymore

I can live with that. Makes any win I get with it all the more satisfying.
>>
>>337999627

The WA takes off a big chunk of health, but it takes a ton of FP and stamina to use. Plus, weapons like the Lucerne and Spiked Mace have WAs that are just as good and practically one-shot people unlike the Dancer's Swords.

I feel like they need a scaling boost or maybe an even bigger boost to their base damage or something.
>>
I fucking hate getting invaded in Dark Souls 3.

Shields are worthless, healing is too easy and the convenant invasion areas are main areas rather than optional side ones.
>>
>Babby-vaders mad they can't pick on nonoptimized characters behind the safety of the level enemies.

I will say though that I think dried fingers should lock you out of starting bosses for a few minutes. It's frankly just a waste of time for all the invaders that get sent home before they can even load in.
>>
Hi Austin
>>
>>337997964
>once invaded hosts cannot summon additional phantoms. The ones in his world when invaded are his only buddies till the invaded is dead
While I'm not a fan of unlimited summon works, that could cause other kinds of problems.

Here's a better one
>Using a summon sign has a short but uninterruptible animation so hosts can't hide behind their unlimited i-frames and summon forever
>An additional regular invader is allowed in if the host summons more then one phantom
>>
>Dried Hand Item
>Removes phantom cap for both teams
>Auto-summons any available madmen for each invader or friendly (White/Gold) Phantom that pops in
>Prioritizes world for Blues
>mfw Rainbow Bar Brawls
>>
>>338005536
Auto summon red signs too and it'd balance a bit better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.