[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capcom Expresses Interest in Reviving Old IPs:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
http://nichegamer.com/2016/05/17/capcom-looking-to-possibly-bring-back-old-franchises/

What do you want to see brought back? Pic related for me.
>>
I want a new Demon's Crest, or Dino Crisis
>>
>>337995505
Why play DS when you can play SF? Dark Stalkers don't particularly add anything special that SF hasn't covered.

I want Onimusha
>>
>>337995505
Way too little.
Way too late.

Fuck off and die Capcom.
>>
how about no, after what they did to breath of fire and megaman legends I'd rather they just kill themselves
>>
>>337995505
Does megaman count.
>>
>>337995505
They say this every few years and never follow through.
>>
>>337995505
DRAGON'S DOGMA 2

Also how about some more Demento/Haunting Ground style games?
>>
>>337995641
exactly fucking this I hope they die and 4chan pools in and buys all their IPs
>>
>>337995625

>Why play DS when you can play SF? Dark Stalkers don't particularly add anything special

bruh
>>
For phones
>>
>>337995505
breath of fire
>>
>Darkstalkers are not dead!
>here, buy the PS4 port of Darkstalkers Resurrection!
>remember, if it doesn't sell CoD numbers, we'll put it back in the vault for another ten years :^)
>>
Fuck fighting games, give me Demon's Crest
>>
Onimusha
Ghosts n Goblins
>>
>>337995625
By that line of reasoning there's no reason to play SF since it remains the basic fighter that every other franchise since has expanded upon.
>>
File: basedJulian.webm (957 KB, 576x360) Image search: [Google]
basedJulian.webm
957 KB, 576x360
I'd rather they make draggy doggy what it means to be
>>
>>337995749
The only thing DS has is like, a few waifus, and a bunch of monsters/furries
>>
>>337995880
Perhaps the same could be same of all video games.
>>
>>337995690
Let's not have another Legends heartbreak
>>
>>337995505
WHERE THE FUCK HAS POWER STONE BEEN THIS ENTIRE TIME MOTHERFUCKERS?!!?!?
>>
>>337995937

>being this retarded

DS is like 1v1 marvel only faster and better in every way
>>
>>337995937
You mean aside from inventing half the mechanics any fighter after the SF2 clone era used? Including all SF games after 2?
>>
DEMONS

CREST
>>
The Firebrand series. And Viewtiful Joe.

But I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>337996147
>>337996170
you do realize at this point

if they made a new dark stalkers, it'll be casualized right?
>>
>IP that have not yet been utilized to their full potential
They're talking about relatively recent flash-in-the-pan IPs like Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma. Not dead IPs that they pushed for many years and failed, like Darkstalkers.

Sorry Okami, Onimusha, VJ, GnG, and DC fans, they're never coming back
>>
>>337996895

>DC

How sad that this could potentially be one of two separate franchises, both of them long dead.
>>
File: FUCK CAPCOM.png (209 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FUCK CAPCOM.png
209 KB, 960x540
>>337995790
It's been out for a couple of months anon.
>>
>>337996895
>pushed for many years and failed, like Darkstalkers.
If by "pushed for many years" you mean "tried to sell the same couple of games over and over again for 2 decades" and by "failed" you mean "successful but people didn't re-buy it five times over the next 20 years."
>>
>>337995505
Considering how SFV came out, does anyone trust modern Capcom to make good, new games?
>>
>>337995739
This
>>
Capcom says a lot of shit

I stopped listening to them ages ago
>>
How much money did they blow on Panta Rhei?
>>
If they made a dragons dogma 2 with improvements and a dmc5 with uncle dante and Nero eating pizza and kicking demon ass, all would be forgiven
>>
>>337995505
Dino Crisis
>>
>>337995505
I just hope they learned their lesson and don't try to revive bad franchises like Megaman Legends.
>>
I want darkstalker titties but I don't really care for a whole new game. How about integrating them into SF or vs titles more. Or make new tittymonster characters for SF
>>
>>337998481
But anon, there's only one Itsuno, and he'd want to work on both of those.
>>
>>337995690
Sure, as long as it isn't Legends. That thing is Inafune's aborted fetus and must remain buried in the lands of oblivion.
>>
>>337998729
I am a patient man, I would happily wait for him to make these magnificent creations
>>
megaman battle network 7 when
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.