[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexy Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Q Blade.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Q Blade.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
What are some "sexy: games with actual game play, like Scarlet/Queen Blade for example. Even thing like Vampire Bloodlines counts sicne the game is not only extremely well done, its also filled with lovely ladies.

Basically, "quality" games with sexy laddies. I don't know why this thing is so hard to find, whenever you google you always end up with cheap flash shit games.
>>
>>337994194
It's called fanservice
>>
>>337994263
Perhaps, by quality fan service is somewhat hard to find.
>>
>typical korean grind fest is considered game play these days

Kind of miss my qt punisher but screw starting over
>>
>>337994194
The Void
>>
File: Monster_15.png (997 KB, 807x1000) Image search: [Google]
Monster_15.png
997 KB, 807x1000
>>337994342
>by
*but

>>337994345
Scarlet Blade was somewhat fun. The pvp was nice and some monster designs were pretty great.
>>
>>337994263
wrong. FFX-2 is shit game and all it is is fanservice

or the other hand original mirrors edge doesn't even have a 3rd person but as you run and jump you can see her, hear her breath scream etc etc which makes this a really cool experience
>>
Do you have a Vita?
>>
>>337994346
Saw this on sale the other day. Is it any good?
>>
>>337994194
mass effect, alpha protocol, batman games, dungeon siege 3, resident evils, fucking skyrim
>>
>>337994827
It's pretty interesting. Warning: You will fuck up and die most probably when you start til you understand what the hell is going on, which is great, the game is weird and unconventional.
>>
Smashing the Battle
>>
DOA for fightan
>>
>>337994925
>Skyrim
This only applies to mods no?
>>
>>337995037
maybe
>>
>>337994827

No, it's shit.

If it was made by a western indie dev /v/ would hate it and call it arty farty crap. Because it's obscure and made by slavs /v/ loves it.
>>
>>337994194
Senran Kagura series, Monster Monpiece, Moero Chronicles, Dungeon Travellers 2, Night of Azure.
>>
>>337994694
I do!
>>
X blades
>>
>>337994194
Is Scarlet Blade still alive? I played it for a few months when it came out, then it got pretty repetitive like all Korean grindfests.
>>
>>337996582
Nope. Last I heard game stopped or will stop service. All region
>>
>>337996810
Sucks. Atleast I have Blade and Soul to tide the lewd.
>>
Bayonetta is cute and sexy.
Onechanbara and DoA are also good.
>>
>>
>>337996946

>Blade and Soul

Honestly some games' boob physics are just so ridiculous it's not even sexy as much as just cringe inducing. Game looks fun though I guess.
>>
File: actually not an h game.png (404 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
actually not an h game.png
404 KB, 800x600
>>337998930
>>
>>337998930
link plz
>>
Senran Kagura for the Vita and 3DS are one of the more popular games right now.

Resident Evil games like Resident Evil 5 and Revelations 2 have sexy DLC outfits.

Street Fighter V has serious underboob and butts.

Vindictus, Tera, Blade and Soul, Black Desert, and Final Fantasy XIV have nice outfits.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge and Pirate's Curse are up there as well. Cute, fun, sexy, and humorous.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 1 and 2. I'm not mentioning 3 because Hayashi is a hack and I hate him.

Onechanbara for the PS4 is probably the most polished out of all of them.

Rumble Roses for the PS2 also had a decent fighting engine and pretty long story if you played all the characters.

Rumble Roses for the 360, but it's a bare bones game.

Devil May Cry 4 SE has two new playable characters.

There's more but too lazy.
>>
>>337999515
Brought to you by the finest artists DeviantART has to offer.
>>
>>338000284
Japan doesn't use deviantart
>>
>>338000685
Could've fooled me.
>>
>>338000209
>Devil May Cry 4 SE has two new playable characters
i just bought it
any tips? should I use controller? waifus?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.