[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when Mouz Niko gets caught cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
>tfw when Mouz Niko gets caught cheating
>>
Who
>>
Literally who?
>>
I care so much about some cuck Russian playing Weapon Skin Simulator
>>
>>337984909
CSGO Competitive is a fucking joke and to anyone that plays it seriously with the knowledge that there are people around hacking and doing shit like that disappoint me. >:((
>>
dunno who, but I hope they get their shit slapped
>>
>>337985109
we have to stay strong and we can fix it anon
>>
>People still think Flusha isnt blatantly hacking

CSGO Competitive is a joke. Outside of the lmaobox banwave its consistently got the highest amount of "pros" that were caught hacking.

"Caught" being VAC/Face.it/Whatever, because the actual leagues wont kick people for cheating if they dont have proof, so as long as Flusha keeps spending his big bucks on undetected tech to make sure he doesnt lose it all, he'll stay in the ladders.
>>
>Competitive CSGO
dw boys. it's actually going to die because of WESA
>>
>>337985375
dunno dude, after the whole witchhunt started, flusha stopped having those weird plays and instead they started appearing on pronax and olof..

dont even know anymore, shits sketchy as fuck tho
>>
I used to be really good at CS1.6 and CSS.

Then I stopped being 17 and thus lost all my skills over the next decade.

I was happy I got close to a 1.0KD on BFBC2.
>>
Watch any of these replays with x-ray off and it's literally nothing, they're just putting their crosshair in a sensible spot.

Alternatively, watch your own replays with x-ray on and see how often you coincidentally aim right at someone through a wall, you dirty fucking cheater.
>>
There CERTAINLY has been bullshit going on, as there always has been.
It's disgusting, and I wonder how exactly they're able to use hacks especially in a LAN setting.

Do these tournaments check their mice and keyboards for any kind of mods that might enable toggling?
>>
I literally cannot explain this, and it certainly does look like cheating.

It could only be that he swiped and picked up his mouse to make the next move? But still even then, this is so fishy.
>>
>Caring that about 'pros' in a broken game like CSGO
Top kek
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28 KB, 356x200
>catch someone hacking
>IM NOT HACKING SUX2SUX YOURE JUST BAD SO MAD IM GLAD

Has anyone ever been in a situation with a hacker and they just went "Shit you got me I'll stop"

Just silently report and take your loss.
>>
>>337988137
Not actually broken at all. All those webms you see of bad detection are old and that's been patched.

Inconsistencies could occur due to lag, 64 tick servers, or literally hackers who manipulate their hit detection.
>>
>>337987532
fuck off ruskie, that nigga locked on for a half second and held it perfectly while they were both moving, eat shit
>>
>>337988720
Seriously, I'm the last person to think people are hacking but this is pretty much 98% certainly hacks. Movements don't occur like that.

And you're a fool if you think a professional athlete won't be inclined to cheat when large amounts of money are involved.
>>
>caring about the gameplay

rofl mate. everyone knows 98% of the cs community only cares about muh skinz
>>
>>337988890
Your life is over when you're caught though. If i found out my potential employee was caught cheating or if he was applying to my university and i found this shit out, i wouldnt let him in.

Enjoy working macdonalds for the rest of your life.
>>
>>337989281
While that's true, the money and sponsors for these players have a big incentive to protect them.
>>
>>337984909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5w0IFzBYtQ
>>
>>337991271
can't see shit cap'n
>>
>>337991587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdWU6G3KhB8
>>
>>337984909
People who don't think there is rampant cheating at the top levels of CSGO are clowns. Making undetectable cheats in CSGO (even for LAN settings) isn't that difficult. Maybe $10k in development costs to a couple competent developers to make $50k in prizes? It just makes sense. Factor in all the shady scenes these teams come from and it's obvious. If there is money to be made, someone will try to cheat.

Let's also ignore the fact that nearly 8% of CSGO players eventually are VAC banned. This is just the shitty cheaters who use publicly available free hacks that are even detectable. That puts it at roughly 1/3rd of the games you play having a verified wallhacker/aimbotter. This game is dead as shit as a competitive game. Only dumb eurotrash faggots still think it is legitimate. I don't know why anyone still plays it legitimately.
>>
>>337992404
Furthermore, the worst part is how Valve/etc deal with bans at a high level. They ban single players from teams when the player's hacks go wonky. The management just replaces them with another mediocre player using the same hacks and makes sure the glitch doesn't fuck up again. Meanwhile the rest of the team is still toggling and management doesn't give a fuck because the team is still going to win regardless who who is playing. It's a joke.
>>
if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin
>>
>>337984909
GOT EM
>>
>>337984909
>that feel when when
I want reddit to leave
>>
File: Flusha.webm (2 MB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
Flusha.webm
2 MB, 1066x600
Flusha was NOT hacking, you people are retard.

It was just an accidental mouse flick as he lifted his mouse.
>>
>>337993056
jesus christ this is horrible, why is this allowed
>>
Flusha is not a hacker, he is notorious for lifting his mouse while playing since 1.6.
>>
>>337988431
yes actually, I was playing Nosgoth (RIP). He literally said
"Oh Fuck I forgot to turn it off I was fighting griefers last game"
Lawful Evil I guess.
>>
>>337993690
If he had flicked his mouse in that direction, it wouldn't continue locking on as he strafed.
>>
File: Flusha2.webm (3 MB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
Flusha2.webm
3 MB, 1066x600
>>337993690

THIS!!!!!!

It's just him lifting his mouse, it's all coincidence.
>>
>>337994175
How have they not done anything about this yet, at least do an investigation and make it public.

This is way too questionable to just go ahead and believe that is legit.
>>
>>337993056
>ITS JUST HOW I LIFT MY MOUSE
how do people seriously buy this? theres at least 5 instances recorded where his mouse locks directly onto a player
>>
>>337994175
>>337993056
>>337984909
You're all fucking retarded. These pro players train and practice all the maps nearly 24/7. They literally know every common team map positionings and team comps. They're literally trained to look at those spots and there WILL be players there because they listen for movement and know the common spots for positions
>>
>>337995112
>They're literally trained to look at those spots

Yes, there is definitely value to aim at spots that are half the map away and blocked by 5+ walls in between you and them.
>>
File: 1460491562728.png (345 KB, 450x771) Image search: [Google]
1460491562728.png
345 KB, 450x771
>>337988431
Only game I've ever played where I could identify hackers without question was TF2. They never took callouts well.

Every other game I'd assume they're hacking but figured I might be shit.
>>
>>337984909
why is it always the german players that cheat?
>>
>>337995201
and this is why they're pros and you're just living with your mom shit posting on 4chan, you fucking loser
>>
We're talking about the same game where """"""pro""""" players are required to take drug tests because they were all hopped up on adderall, to the point of if you weren't on adderall you couldn't keep up.

CS:GO is a joke.
>>
>>337993779
Lawful evil? Or Chaotic good?
>>
>>337995314
Found Flusha.
>>
>>337995474

>You have to be drugged up to win competitions

Explains why Russians love this game so much.
>>
>>337996049
>haha I go on 4chan, I know ALL about Russians!
>cheeki breeki lol
>>
>>337995474
Taking adderall is honorable compared to using actual hacks.
>>
That's actually disgusting

Seriously, these people should be ashamed. People devote huge amounts of time to improving and honest skill in games and people like this just wilfully shit on it. It's utterly disgusting.
>>
I mean if you're going to hack do it at least properly so you can't be so easily caught.
That shit is so obvious it actually burn my fucking eyes.
>>
>>337990278
And rivals who have equal amounts of money will do anything to destroy them, it's why getting caught cheating will ruin you.
>>
>>337995474
It's a big problem in fighting games as well, and most major tournaments are still community run so drug tests aren't a reasonable thing. Many high profile players are known for using adderall, even in fucking smash
>>
>>337996228

Hit some krokodil and relax, Ivan.
>>
Being a cheater in video games is worse than being a disgusting drug addict.
>>
>>337997027
lol
>>
All these silvers.

Take any given demo of your any match, "drawothermodels 2", I guarantee each and every one of you will see yourself "walling" at point or another.
>>
Valve doesn't care about this game.
>>
>>337996231
hey it makes you fucking great at video games well some you'll fall asleep w/ rpgs
>>
>>337996571
Though the teams are different, the actual sponsors are largely the same across the board and widely interconnected.

It's bad for business and the scene as a whole if one of the star players of your game gets exposed as a fraud.
>>
>>337997353
lol
>>
>>337997027
at least pro players are cheating to steal money from people. It's just so sad that there are people who can't even play a game for fun, but need a computer to play it for them and then pretend that they're not. The only human interaction they can get is baiting people into insulting them.

I hate them because they just ruin peoples fun while they are too unskilled to play it normally, but I really do pity them, they must have terrible lives.
>>
>>337985403
>WESA

Whats that senpai?
>>
>>337997609
ESL now own a majority of EU teams, meaning exclusivity to their leagues only.
>>
>>337996271
I'm pretty good at shooters and I enjoy constantly improving my game, and yeah it's frustrating to constantly be accused of hacks and banned from servers because I killed the admin too many times. If no one ever cheated in games that shit wouldn't happen.

I wish game companies put serious work into hack-proofing their games. When there are cheaters everywhere it really detracts from the experience.
>>
>>337996228
Awwww, are you upset my little cheeki breeki? I just want to remind you that your people literally RUIN CSGO for me.

None of you fucks speak a lick of English and your people are the main reason I hate EU servers.
>>
>>337987256
That was a very easy game to get huge K/D ratios in, normal and HC mode. Using the VSS or Type88 lmg got you at least a 5 or 10:1 ratio in HC alone with a little thought.
>>
>>337997607
>at least pro players are cheating to steal money from people

You nigger that makes it even more disgusting.
>>
>>337998003
Yeah it's bad, but at least they're doing it for a real reason. It's more pitiable when they have to cheat in pubs.
>>
File: 20160518004439_1.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160518004439_1.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
>>337997353
This nigger OP posted is a blatant cheater
Flusha is a blatant cheater
Shox cheats
Pretty sure taco from niggernosity is cheating too.

E-sports are a fucking joke
Specially on csgo, whoever hides their shitty mouse memory cheat better wins.

And you're a dumb faggot for beliving they aren't cheaters.
>>
>>337994175
>>337993056
>>337984909
>aimbot
>THROUGH WALLS
For what purpose? it literally tells you they are hacking. If they aim like that while they actually see them it's less obvious.
>>
PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE
>>
>>337998235
I'd be careful to label taco a cheater, I've seen him stream deathmatch before and he really is fucking ridiculous. One tapping nearly everyone he comes around with ease, but it never looked like hacks for one minute, just amazing gameplay.
>>
File: 1428550759069.jpg (35 KB, 677x461) Image search: [Google]
1428550759069.jpg
35 KB, 677x461
>>337998397
>Every fucking threads
>>
>>337996724
Never heard of anyone using adderal in SF, I once took some dex before a local tournament and it made me play like shit. Same with redbull, unless you chug it just as the match starts you're gonna be crashing hard in a long game/set and it will fuck you over totally.
>>
>>337998259
It's because they do this shit at lan, which makes everyone think they can't cheat.

They can't wall, unless they use a very, very subtle pixel ESP with a toggle switch.

But instead they use their aimbots to see if ther is something behind a wall, if they feel the aim snap it lets them know someone is about to peak.

Cheats can easily be injected into gaymin mice internal memory or into steam cloud.

Don't ask me how.
>>
>>337984909
Cheater here

I honestly thought you guys were smarter than this. This game is fucking trash and not worth your time playing normally. This game is about who can hide there cheats better, not actual skill.
>>
What's disgusting is you only need one cheating fuck like this on your team to get all the needed info, and these hacks are hard to detect and prove.

Cheating in csgo is rampant and there doesn't seem to be an easy solution.
>>
>>337998418
>killing people while flashed 4 times in a row in a single game.

That nigger cheats.
Hiding cheats on csgo is beyond easy too.

I can go around DM 1tapping people with my aimbot set to aimfov 2 with literally ZERO smoothing and it will look legit.
>>
File: 1444153388888.png (196 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
1444153388888.png
196 KB, 382x346
>>337998602
>they can be easily done, but I can't tell you because my dad works at nintendo
>>
>>337998781
I kill people while flashed all the time. Once you see the flash you'll know where it came from, then you start spraying.

Sometimes you don't get flashed hard and can still vaguely see giving you an idea of where to spray.

I don't think taco does, but it's possible. Flusha is a fucking hacker though and OPs webm is blatant proof niko cheats as well.
>>
>>337998824
not him but have you ever heard of bad usb?

shit isn't really that far fetched
>>
>DIGITAL """"""""""SPORTS""""""""""
>>
>>337998824
More like because i ain't no coder.
but i know coders capable of pulling such things.
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (200 KB, 382x350) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
200 KB, 382x350
>Game that only has hitscan weapons and is all about headshots
>High level comp filled with hackers
CSGO was a mistake
>>
>>337987532
it's not about aiming at someone through a wall, it's about the unnatural jolt into perfectly placed crosshair on face, then the pull away.

there's a video on youtube that shows how it works.
>>
Someone post the Twitter response from Niko. Pretty much confirms he does cheat. Fucking game is a joke, that's why I hardly watch it anymore. Plus there's no good NA teams.
>>
>>337987532
Then you are blind. You can see how the aim locks onto their heads. It's really subtle but visible.
>>
>>337999162
I don't see how anyone can defend this honestly. I'm going to assume he's a troll.
>>
>>337984909
I thought people on /v/ wouldn't be so shit at Counter Strike as to call cheats on THIS. Like holy shit are you Gold Nova Three? Fucking leave.
>>
>>337999275
There are people that can't see hacks even if they had them on themselves.
>>
>>337984909
>that feel when when

How's summer?
>>
CS is for kids.
>>
>>337999386
see
>>337998235

moron.
>>
>>337991271

Why the fuck is it so bright? Almost like they did it on purpose to hide the cheating
>>
File: fhqwhgads.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fhqwhgads.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>337999456

>my mfw face when ur post
>>
>>337993056
YOU'RE SO STUPID IT FUCKING HURTS. PROS ALWAYS AIM AT HEAD LEVEL AND HE WAS WATCHING FOR SOMEONE TO PUSH DOOR IT'S A FUCKING COINCIDENCE. Try to get good at the game and maybe, just maybe you won't look like a retard on the internet.
>>
The only rule against cheating is being caught, lol'd at aimtoggling, competitive CS in general
>>
>>337999707
ure*
>>
>>337999732
nope. he snaps to his head through walls, if he were watching to see if someone was pushing door he wouldn't aim through the wall, he would aim at the door.
>>
>>337999651
If you think that Niko clip is at all fishy you have no idea how to play the game. Good job grabbing any screenshot off of google images.
>>
>>338000029
Try reading more than the OP before assuming what topic is being focused on.

Either that or don't post.
>>
>>337994175
>fuck, I'm clearly shooting at something dead on, I'd better wave my own fucking mouse around to fake random firing.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>337999943
The door is to the right of the wall. Why would he aim through the wall? He's looking slightly past the corner so if someone runs out he has time to react. This is, by far, the least suspicious of any Flusha clip out there.
>>
>>337984909
>It's a pro player hovers over someone behind a wall webm

This shit happens all the time with flusha, pronax, olof, and many more
>>
>>337994175
What's the problem here? That wall can't be shot through?
>>
>>337998824
you can very realistically get a mouse to run a script as soon as you plug it into a computer
>>
>>338000280
the problem is how he snapped to the player behind the wall like he was using ADS in CoD
>>
>>338000280

>What's the problem with this guy locked on the head of someone further away than he'd be able to hit spraying perfectly (then waving around to hide it)
>>
>>338000280
No it totally can. He was behind another wall so it didn't damage him. It's a common spam these people are just stupid. Purely coincidence.
>>
>>338000346
>>338000376
It's a common position for an enemy to be in
>>
>>337998824

It takes a USB stick with an autorun.ini to install something on a tournament PC without anyone knowing. Very easy to do if your keyboard has a passthrough port. Pop it in, wait 1 second, pop it out. No one even noticed.

Protip, tournament organizers tend to run fresh OSes with nothing more than the required games, they don't add antiviruses or disable autoruns.
>>
File: how did taht even hit lol.webm (934 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how did taht even hit lol.webm
934 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Casuals who can't pre-aim and flick and are too dumb to shoot at popular spots
>>
>>338000438
Lol the trolling is real. Just ignore these shit posters.

Even faced with blatant evidence they will be contrarian for (You).
>>
>>337999985
Reverse search it, idiot.
feel free to post your id in here, ill gladly add you, show the rank and tell you're an idiot in person.
>>
>>338000603

>This webm is any way comparable to someone locking a dead aim at the head of a player across the entire map
>>
The fact that flusha hasn't been banned shows the state of aimbots

you literally can't do anything against them unless you have a source code
>>
>>338000603
Get a load of this shitter who can't spot the important differences between these two webms.

This is obviously not a cheater. While the others are.
>>
>>338000603
that's like a half second reaction time

that's terrible.
>>
>>338000621
He was spamming for someone peeking to the right of white box. There is thousands of hours of xray footage of these people playing the game. Shit like this HAPPENS.
>>
>>338000603
WOW!!!1
YOU GOT 1 HEADSHOT!!!!!!
AGAINST SOME DUDE MOVING LIKE A BOT!

get the fuck out, DMG fuckbag.
>>
File: outskilled sorry bye kid.webm (2 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
outskilled sorry bye kid.webm
2 MB, 1000x562
>>338000674
>>338000736
>>338000775
t. salty casuals
LMAOing at your lives
>>
File: gLdb50C.gif (2 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
gLdb50C.gif
2 MB, 275x154
Daily reminder that CS:GO and MOBAS are not only "competitive" games but they're also the most popular
>>
>>338000603
>how i hit dat lol

an event with 1% probability of occurring will happen sometimes, you just don't control when
>>
>>338000000
>>338000001
>>
>>338000671
>in person
>on the internet
You're still wrong, though.
>>
>>338000603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lPRbbAkuco

old pros were the best
>>
>>338000867
Why are you so defensive about your poor reaction time? it's not like you can really improve it, you're just slow.
>>
>>338000867

>Knowing soimeone is there from the door clipping and muzzle flashes is the same as aiming a perfect head shot at someone at fountain while standing by banana.
>>
>>337999999
>>
>>338000946
Post your ID.
>>
File: 1462943434873.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1462943434873.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
>people still believing flusha is cheating
>>
>>337992404
Just took at how many "high level" players in the competitive TF2 scene got VACed after lmaobox became VAC detectable. It does not surprise me one bit that CS:GO is just as bad.
>>
flusha defense force is here, kill the thread
>>
>>338000867
I've seen you spam these webms before you must be this tormentor faggot. You aren't even good and always talk all this shit.

Shooting right at the barrel and missing your shot? LMAO

Then getting a luck shot after and thinking you are skilled. Just end yourself.
>>
>>338001069
Lol
No
>>
>>338000603
I'm glad you actually watched any of the webms and not just defending your shit eleague faggotry
>>
File: 4632.png (52 KB, 807x595) Image search: [Google]
4632.png
52 KB, 807x595
>>338001071
He is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rUvnuOWBc

Video made by ko1n.
(one of the best source engine coders)
>>
>>338001139
It would be different if any of the suspicious clips were posted. These are just grabbing for straws.
>>
>>338000989
>180 flicks left and right
>they all hit
>>
>Pro players
>Needing scripts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgKAPisrWo
>>
>>337987830
This is what I was wondering about how do these people keep this up at big events like dreamhack and such.
>>
>>338001167
Ok.

My opinion > your opinion.

I'm the GE here, you're just some laming ass nigger.
>>
>>337987830
They don;t cheat at LANs currently. They have people watching all of the players and they compare mouse movement to movement on the screen. This thread is full of people who think they are the chosen ones and anyone who is better than them at something got there unfairly. Go figure.
>>
>hitscan
>slow movement, limited mechanics
>insta-death
>spraying

CS has always been 'edgy 15 year old who thinks he's hot shit' the game. It's just as bad as CoD and Battlefield.
>>
If it wasnt for the site layout I couldnt tell if I'm on /v/ or reddit.
Random idiots talking about stuff they have no clue about.
Flusha way back then was really cheating (there's this obvious clip on inferno which you busts him completely), not so sure nowdays. The problem is that low sensitivity players on stretched 4:3/5:4 resolution often accidently trace people through walls like this, which happen to be both niko and flusha. Thats also why you see guardian never do the aimlock. I don't understand how everybody is focused on niko when fnx/fallen are cheating way more obvious to a point where it's ridicilous.
And scream + shox had an insane performance today while being in a slump for a year, hitting every shot, I can just sit back and laugh and this shit game and scene
>>
>>338001410
I would imagine they get to use the gear they bring, since the stuff is so personal.

It'd would be so easy to inject something from the mouse usb.

And cheats such as the ones shown would be the least likely to ever be detected since they are hidden for the most part and are more about "feeling" the enemy, rather than exposing something visually on screen.
>>
>>338001526
I'm supreme. I'm just not linking something with my real name attached to it on 4chan. Why don't you post yours?
>>
>>338001013
My reaction time is godly and inhuman though. Stop trying to lie about me you hater

>>338001018
Basically yeah, pros are just on another level
>>
>you cant cheat on lan
>literally has been done by KQLY by loading cheats through Valves own workshop
>only because a rival cheat coder leaked it an sent it to esea/valve it got detected
Loooool
>>
>>338001616
It wouldn't matter comparing mouse movement to screen with these kind of hacks. They're easy to conceal since it doesnt make your crosshair jerk around to random places, it just makes it lock on for a brief moment if you happen to hover over it.

They only need to hover over common exits/entrances so it appears quite natural, rather than wall hacks where you could see people looking at random places and changing their behavior based on seemingly nothing.
>>
>>338001893
He's said he never cheated on LAN.
>>
File: shitter.png (330 KB, 1291x703) Image search: [Google]
shitter.png
330 KB, 1291x703
>>338001840
You're trash.
>>
When will people learn.

Overwatch will have the same issues very shortly. Get ready for Widowmaker/Tracer/Mcree teams that destroy everyone.

Of course the noobs/fanboys/shills will say "you're just a baddie!!!" but they know in their hearts the truth.
>>
>>338001161
Dude just chill out it's just a game lol
>>
There was a former hack maker that posted a detailed thread about cheating in professional sports.

Apparrently if the tourney is online than anything goes, hacks are pretty much guaranteed.

But at lan tourneys it is pretty much impossible if proper "clean room" procedure is taken.

E.g provided computers and keyboards/mice taken and inspected/wiped before the match.
>>
>>338002154
you playing with a controller?
>>
>>338001972
>he said
>he
Kek, youre the idiot who would belive him being legit if it wasnt for the red vac text on his steam profil. Pro tip: He was cheating when the kqly jumpshot happened, typical high seed adjustment in a 1v1 clutch by the cheat
>>
File: 1462455266472.jpg (30 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1462455266472.jpg
30 KB, 344x344
Isn't the comp scene in CSGO full of subhuman european garbage like ruskies and swedes?
Why would anyone care?
FUNFACT ABOUT RUSSIANS:
They often queue for every server except Russia because not even other Russians like playing with Russians
They're that fucking unlikable
>>
>>338002109
*Your

>>338002250
How else would I play?
>>
>>338000000
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Who needs hax when YOU HAVE THE BICEP MY FRIEND
fuck I love pasha
>>
>>337989281
Who cares if your life is over IF you are caught? People in sports look for ways to cheat all the time and it is no different for esports. Amphetamines are popular among pro gamers for a reason, because it is basically esports steriod.
>>
>>338002298
Lol cheat's can't override server side RNG. He's been very open about his cheating and when he did it. He has nothing to lose anymore. His word means more than idiots like you making it up on 4chan and stating it as a fact.
>>
>go to pastebin
>search for: Baking bread leaked
>download leak
>update offsets
>pay some codemonkey to create a loader
>be pro within weeks
>>
>>338002387
>le my friend meme

LOL
>>
>>338002450
You see, its stupid morons like you that make it so funny to post here.
"Serverside RNG" how clueless are you? Shouldnt you be in a overwatch thread posting about your fat mei waifu?
Back when kqly got banned, seed values were adjustable client sided, and you could get always perfect accuracy when cheating.
>>
File: hauh.png (7 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hauh.png
7 KB, 470x454
>Pros regularly aimlock through walls
>No one gets banned

How is CSGO competitive not a complete joke?
>>
>>338002861
RNG has been server side for almost three years.
>>
File: vision is for faggots.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vision is for faggots.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>338002919
Same reason all the cheating athletes in real sports never get banned.
>>
File: 151325.gif (2 MB, 243x162) Image search: [Google]
151325.gif
2 MB, 243x162
>>338002535
>Be friends with a really good source coder
>undetected phake
>cheat like a motherfucker
>no bans
>rage in mm with OW bypass
>no bans

>mfw
>>
File: 1462684785134.gif (650 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
1462684785134.gif
650 KB, 598x444
everyone in cs go cheats. lol if you think otherwise.

ok get this, you have a literal dead game (tf2) where it was found out that every """""pro""""" in that scene is a cheat
>>
>>338003358

But surprisingly, none of the 6v6 players. It was mostly Highlander faggots.
>>
>>338003358
lmaoing at anyone's life who plays tf2 """"""competitively"""""""
>>
>>338003219
is there a blind server that makes it so you fight on 2 dust constantly flash bang?
>>
>>337984909
gods, what have they done to Counter Strike
>>
File: 1458322843107.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1458322843107.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
aren't the pcs at tournaments monitored for cheats? what difference does it make how they play online if they can't use it at tournies
>>
>>337987532
As someone who cheats to boost shitters, that nigga is aim locking
>>
Why are there so many deniers that this shit is cheating? Like this and the Flusha caps are literally 150% proof positive they are cheating, but there are people who are genuinely trying to deny it. It honestly could not be more fucking obvious unless there was a window that popped up labelled "wallhacks.exe".
>>
>>338003458
wait, highlander is where the "competitive" scene for TF2 ended up?

What fuckin faggots.
>>
>>338003505
You could do 1v1 servers with flashes on, might have the same effect.
>>
>>338003805

Because there's a contradiction in CSGO

Non-pros are free to be scrutinized by overwatchers through 32 tick demos.

Pros MUST be detected by an anti-cheat to be cheating. Regular demo watching is a no-go. Why? Because pros are special and deserve special treatment
>>
>>338003929
don't their demos also go to over watch?
>>
>>338004172
lolno
>>
>>337984909
Competitive CS:GO is actually a cancer.
You expect me to really know who these people are?
>>
>Counter Strike
That shit takes no skill and no one gives a shit
I could get their top rank in like a day and their prize pools for tournament lans are piss poor compared to actual shit
>>
>>338004172
There have been pros that were overwatch banned who got the ban lifted because they're pros.
>>
File: roidazoid.jpg (88 KB, 1024x513) Image search: [Google]
roidazoid.jpg
88 KB, 1024x513
>>338002387
i never understood why cs players arent banned when theyre CLEARLY taking steroids its a fucking performance enhancing drug!
>>
will prime matchmaking make a difference?
>>
>>338004172
Yes they use demos from pro games to show who knows what is cheating and what is just being a good player. If you say that one of the pro demos is a cheater your verdicts will matter less than other, better overwatchers.
>>
>>338004401
fuck no
>>
>>338003924
Why would you play vertically
>>
>>337984909
>>337986001
The whole competitive scene seems to be going up in smoke man... Any time you have a game where people literally make a living off of it? of course you're gonna have a shitload of cheaters at top level. If it provides even a 5% advantage over everyone else? they're gonna do it. Just like steroids in sports.

If e"sports" is ever to be taken as seriously as real sports? They need to crack down on this shit just as hard as real sports.
>>
>>338004401
Nah
I have about 5 accounts to cheat on and you can get phone numbers for free in my country
>>
>>338005256
>>338004401
also, google voice is a thing
>>
>>338004335
kek.
Seriously mirin those gains though
>>
File: 1463264148954.gif (1 MB, 282x263) Image search: [Google]
1463264148954.gif
1 MB, 282x263
this is how to spot a silver: the thread
>>
I don't give a fuck about CS, but why does this happen so often?

Every other fucking week its some big name in the comp scene getting busted.
>>
>>338000603
>unsheathes knife
every time
>>
File: 1463509649411.webm (3 MB, 1066x853) Image search: [Google]
1463509649411.webm
3 MB, 1066x853
LMAO its legit fagget ;)
>>
>>338006090
Pros know the general direction of where the other team is. When you lift your mouse to move it you lock on to an area and when theres games going on every day you're going to end up with these scenarios.

tl;dr hes not hacking but /v/ will call you a dumb faggot
>>
>>338006297
There is video evidence proving this was an accident. Posted in THIS FUCKING THREAD.
>>
File: 1463460450306.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463460450306.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>338006297
https://youtu.be/W5w0IFzBYtQ?t=39
>>
File: fucking rng ruined my ace.webm (2 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
fucking rng ruined my ace.webm
2 MB, 1000x562
>>338006297
Same thing happened to me. I just sneezed.
>>
>>338006483
Why does he keep taking his hand off the mouse?
>>
>>338006483
thats cheating right. hes toggling the shit on and off right?
>>
>>338006090
Are you stupid? One answer

MONEY
>>
File: step-one-turn-on-the-gas.jpg (53 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
step-one-turn-on-the-gas.jpg
53 KB, 500x364
>>338006417
>lmao, it's an accident
>everytime

csgo is a joke

and you're a joke
>>
>>338006668
He's wiping his hands/popping his knuckles it looks like. He's in a safe position so he can afford to do it.
>>338006673
Shut the fuck up you retarded witch hunting faggot. This is proof that he ISN'T cheating. Holy fuck are you dense.
>>
>a handful of people out of the thousands that play at a competitive level where caught using hacks
>therefore that means everyone in the scene must be hacking
>therefore PC gaming is full of hackers
I love your guys logic here
>>
>>338006863
Instead of looking at the proof you post an edgy le Hitler picture. Good job, anon.
>>
File: 1384482267306.png (474 KB, 427x583) Image search: [Google]
1384482267306.png
474 KB, 427x583
>Still caring about CS

How does it feel to be a teenager? Got enough acne cream for the week? Did your mom buy your tendies?

This e-sports drama bullshit is for FAGGOTS.
>>
File: 1322383797516.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1322383797516.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>this entire thread
>>
File: 1463190076991.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463190076991.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>337984909

>PCs are great for gaming they say
>Build your own PC for best games they say
>Nobody hacks on PC, you're just bad they say
>VAC literally prevents you from hacking they say

Fuck PC gaming.
>>
>>338007419
dont feel bad if you're too retarded to build a PC, we wont judge
>>
>>338007419
t. Mentally retarded console baby
>>
>>337984909
Yeah, that time when the super famous Mouse Nicko something something was caught cheating. It was crazy. Wow.
>>
File: csgo hit detection.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
csgo hit detection.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>>
>>338007419
Is Denial the first or the second stage?
>>
File: 1399342368506.jpg (207 KB, 839x1083) Image search: [Google]
1399342368506.jpg
207 KB, 839x1083
>PCucks
>have problems with cheaters even at professional level

LOL
>>
File: j4cWcEQ.jpg (357 KB, 671x800) Image search: [Google]
j4cWcEQ.jpg
357 KB, 671x800
>>338008239
has to be the same as
>>338007419
i aint buyin this shit
>>
File: 1463472755539.gif (2 MB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1463472755539.gif
2 MB, 240x232
>>338008239
>Console fags
>having an actual argument
>>
File: csgo wtf2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
csgo wtf2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
but guise valve would never fuck up
>>
>>337998759

Stopping it from being on sale so much would help.

Most hackers get fresh copies from g2a constantly because they're so cheap
>>
File: csgo wtf3.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
csgo wtf3.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
valve has teh best programers in the world, why would any1 think its possible a 'pro' could hack??
>>
File: csgo wtf.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
csgo wtf.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Valve, pls fix.
>>
>>338008556
That is a death match server with spawn protection though...
>>
File: wot.webm (324 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wot.webm
324 KB, 1280x720
>>338008556
im going to bite because I want to see how many you have
>>
>>338008419
>>338008556
>>338008778
Epic, keep reposting these cherrypicked webm's, never mind the 99% where it works
>>
>>338008419
>just jumped

You know it takes almost a second for the recoil to go back down after landing with a deagle right?

Turn dynamic crosshair back on, you clearly need it
>>
>>337985375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rUvnuOWBc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYSDbhxq5w
>>
File: 1463341603501.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463341603501.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>>338008219
first
>>338007419
>Nobody hacks on PC, you're just bad they say
you are just bad
>>
>>337988679

They never "patched" anything, the hit detection is as bad now as it was 2 years ago. The game is meant to be about skill and the terrible hit rego introduces an extremely unnecessary luck element. It's very easy to say in game that it's just "bad aim" because there's a very finite set of situation in which the bullets actually go where the crosshair is pointing but you can check replays for hits and see where the server has dropped hits due to poor sync-up or shit tick rate. The fact that you can """miss""" the first shot from an AK while standing still essentially means that you're encouraging people to spray to maximize their hit chance rather than actually aim. I got up to SMFC before the ranking adjustments and I knew no smoke spots, no molotov spots, didn't know how to shoulder peek and had no idea how strafe shoot and had only a vague idea of how the spray patterns turn out. I am an objectively shit player and the fact that I was performing as well as people who spent hours learning patterns and getting good tap shot control tells me there is something wrong.
>>
>>338009289
Nigga, that's f0rest one of the most legendary pro players of all time. That being said, you're right.
>>
>competitive
>not playing casual

come on /v/
>>
>>337998235
But Taco is the worst player overall in LG.
>>
>>338009289
Doesn't it actually take nearly 2 seconds or something like 2.5?
>>
>>338002316
Ruskies play TF2 they can't afford CS.
>>
>>338002109
My profile shows all zeros, how do I see the real status?
>>
>>338004667
File name

Guessing it was intentional.
>>
>>338009516
Lol whatever shitter. I play the game regularly and don't have any problems hitting targets. You're just bad and don't know how to aim, therefore the game is "bad" because it isn't fun to suck at something. It's much easier to label it as crap.
>>
>>338008419
>spam shooting with the deagle
lmfao
>>
>>338008216
Overwatch tick rate.
>>
>>338011087
thats not spamming the shots are slow enough that you can see the gun reset in between each shot
>>
>>337984909
I just hope the same thing doesn't happen in Overwatch j/k no bigbux company cares about removing cheaters
>>
File: 6144906.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
6144906.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>338000201
>>337999732
>>337995112
>>337995314
>>
>>337987256
>Then I stopped being 17 and thus lost all my skills over the next decade.
I know this feel all too well.

Is there a single positive thing about becoming an adult?

I don't think there is.
>>
>>338010869

You are actually retarded. You are a retard who can't read, or at least can't comprehend anything you read anyway. I never said the game was bad, I said the hit registration was bad, and it is bad, as evidenced by the countless videos you can find on youtube of people comparing the client-side hit registration to the server-side hit registration, and, if you actually read my post, the fact that you can not have a good command over basic skills and still perform well at high ranks in online matchmaking. Of course explaining this to you is pointless because you are a huge retarded volvodrone who goes into fits every time you encounter something that vaguely resembles a negative opinion of anything in any of their games.
>>
I don't get it, are these 'pros' being caught in tournaments playing on their own machines at home or what?
>>
>>338011293
The deagle takes a LOT longer than that to reset, especially since he continued to move after jumping
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGV53yAZ6QY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>338011410
Overwatch already had "competitive" people using cheats during the closed beta tournaments.
>>
>>338011628
do people even read spoilers anymore
>>
>>337984909
He was just lifting his mouse, bro.
>>
>>338006297
Funny that this flick always looks the same and is directly locked onto the heads.
>>
>>338011530
Nope that doesn't even make sense sorry you lose this argument. Have a nice day. Stay bad kiddo.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.