[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kotaku is actually using the word "shill" now, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (1 MB, 1138x888) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1138x888
Kotaku is actually using the word "shill" now, my sides have left the visible universe.

https://archive.is/B5GAm
>>
>>337982384
>my sides have left the visible universe.
impossible
the universe is expanding at FTL speeds and the visible to us part of it is already 95 billion light years wide
your sides have mass as such it is physically impossible for them to reach the speed of light let alone surpass it
your sides would only be able to reach any spot in our local galactic cluster where gravity has managed to keep it together and as such it is actually not expanding
but the space between the galactic clusters has little gravity (it has been defeated by the ever increasing speed of the expansion of the universe) and as such the space between galactic clusters is increasing at an insane rate meaning anything trying to leave our galactic cluster would get nowhere
truly the future of the universe is a grim one where everything ha moved so far apart that the light reaching us would be at such wavelengths that it will become virtually undetectable
that means that the only light around us will be from our own stars and anything beyond the galactic cluster is endless absolute dark
your sides aren't going anywhere
>>
You know that "shill" wasn't invented by 4Chan, right?
>>
File: 1460638844728.jpg (39 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1460638844728.jpg
39 KB, 375x375
>>337982384
>Le my sides
Are you any better?
>>
>>337983290
epik xd
>>
>>337983290

That was so funny, my sides literally bent the universe into overlapping planes and punched through the fabric of space time, to a galaxy 15 billion light-years away
>>
File: 1419906615639.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1419906615639.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>337983785
no
no it's not
there is nothing epic about this
>>
>>337983290
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this is why i love 4chan
>>
>>337983951
it was pretty epik dude xd
>>
>>337983419
>le angsty teen that complains about retarded shit
Are you any better emoboy?
>>
>>337983867
an Einstein Rosenberg bridge is based on conjecture and wishful mathematical thinking at best and quite frankly even if we manage to prove it on an existential level the energy that we would need to open one wide enough to fit just one person through is abso-fucking-lutely insane
>>
>>337982384
Can I play as Shaq in counter strike though?
>>
>>337982384
I really hope that word doesn't get popular outside 4chan.

I hope it stops being popular on 4chan.
>>
>>337984227

Oh look, it's a /v/ user tries to contradict physicists episode
>>
>>337983290
I love you science bro
>>
>>337984451
I am not
that shit was already calculated by them
the only reason that this idea is yet still popular is because it is among the most realistic for interstellar travel
ofc if a near impossibility is among the most realistic scenarios you can imagine where that leaves us
>>
File: good job.jpg (68 KB, 960x521) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
68 KB, 960x521
>>337983290

You watched that episode of space time, too?
>>
>>337984384
>I hope it stops being popular on 4chan.
then make it popular outside 4chan
>>
an Esport where teams value raises by 200k$~ every year
>Waaaaah, he invested! F-fucking capitalist.
>NOBODY SHOULD EVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.