[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/, I am fucking raging. I've been playing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 256x295
Help me /v/, I am fucking raging.
I've been playing this game for the first time and the only two bosses that have even killed me were armor spider and maneater. Now I'm on old king allant and I can't fucking do it. does anyone have any tips? I've been trying for hours
>>
>>337980395
Dodge nigga
whenever he dashes towards you, dodge
Don't let him soul suck you
attack only when its safe
BTW allant is the second hardest thing you can fight in that game, no the actual final boss is not the first
>>
Whats your build?

Once you get the roll timing down he's not that bad, dodge an attack and spam R1, then back off after a couple hits. You should have nearly infinite Full Moon Grass from the knights on the way to him, so as long as you have enough health to survive being hit you should be able to just win via a battle of attrition.

I hope you killed the dragon on the way, makes dying far less frustrating.
>>
>>337980843
The dragon being there is part of what is pissing me off so bad, how do I kill it?
>>
>>337980395
If you equip the thieves ring and wait for him to talk forward but stay at the fog gate, he won't notice you and turn around. Cast poison cloud on him and wait. Easy.
>>
>>337981128
200 rotten arrows to the chin
>>
>>337981128
> Bring a (preferably upgraded) bow and a fuckload of arrows (Magic also works)
> Get past it and stand in the doorway under where its perched
> Aim up and lock-on to its head
> Waste 10 minutes of your life
>>
Bunch of full moons. There is a Red Knight at the beginning of the level that drops 5 at a time or you can buy them. Get a shitload of em, like 30.

Make sure your weapon is at least +7.

Second chance Miracle is nice too.

As far as actually fighting him. Stay close, time your rolls. Don't be greedy. Watch your stamina. When he sticks his sword in the ground rush him if close and wail away on him. If your not close enough, get way the fuck lost.

More information and I can be more helpful.

BTW ZeroSymbolic7188 on the PSN and I play DeS, DaSI, and DaSII A LOT.
>>
File: 1456849258209.gif (906 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1456849258209.gif
906 KB, 450x360
>>337982663
>mfw I replay the game every year
>mfw his AOE attack still gets me because I think I'm far enough when you really have to be stuck against the opposite wall to evade it

Remaster when ?
>>
>>337981452
>Get past it and stand in the doorway under where its perched
>> Aim up and lock-on to its head
You can't look up with a bow though.
>>
>>337980395

take my advice as a STR build. Use light armor and a fast attacking sword like the scimitar. Hit and run. Had to totally change my playstyle just for that one boss
>>
>tfw no PC release
never ever :(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.