[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free vidya gaems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Killer is Dead code (maybe): 0NEKQ-XZ037-F5GTR

I got this off G2A and steam told me it wasn't available in the UK. So here's a free game for anyone that can get it to work.

Also let me know what the game actually turns out to be, I'm curious.
>>
not available in Canada either
>>
>>337979787
it's a decent hack & slash action game with a surreal presentation and stylish visuals. pretty standard suda stuff but it definitely looks good with some tweaks
>>
Not available in US either
>>
>>337979987
OP knows what the game is, he's talking about the code. It's probably fucking Bad Rats. Fucking G2A.
>>
not available for burgerland either
I clapped as hard as I could and even shouted "McDonald's" but no dice
>>
>>337980151
Same here.
I started eating a hamburger and believing in angels but it didn't work.
>>
>>337980119
oops i'm an idiot then
>>
Not available in australia either. Is this some kind of japan only pantsu game?
>>
>>337980309
>australia
>playing nip games

You'd better take a seat, Anon
>>
Fucking game crashes after the first kill.
>>
>>337979787
It crashes endlessly past like level 4 or something on PC, and it's a huge fucking pain in the ass to get it to work again. So you gave someone ass pain.
>>
>>337980690
What country are you from?
>>
>>337980690
BR, why?
>>
>>337981587
meant for
>>337981382
>>
>>337981587
The game didn't fucking work anywhere, so I was curious what country that cursed key was actually for.

Never use G2A lads, or your games will be stolen by the hue.
>>
>>337981780
I was about to buy mafia 2 from it. Maybe i'll just get an amazon one for triple the price. I wasn't sure if that site was legit or not.
>>
>>337981780
I've never used it but my friend swears by it. Does he just get consistently lucky? I've been cautious about it myself.
>>
>>337981780
>>337981927
OP here, this is the first time I got screwed, and I buy there all the time. Got another working code and the two of them together are still cheaper than the bundle, so I'm not bothered.

I just want to know what this code is.
>>
Tried it on RU, JP, CN, KR, IN, and MX VPNs and no luck. I don't even care about whatever game it ends up being, I just want to know what fucking region it's from at this point.

>>337981382
>>337981780
He didn't redeem the key, re-read what he said.

>>337981898
G2A is fine, though I prefer using Kinguin since all the big keysites sell there anyway. If OP bought a key that didn't say it needed a VPN, then he needs to contact the seller and get it sorted out.

I've only had one issue buying from a keysite, and it was resolved in a couple minutes after shooting them an email.
>>
>the 360 Limited Edition is cheaper than the regular PS3 version
What the fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.