[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUW0U JWpfUQ Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUW0UJWpfUQ

Will it be good?
>>
>>337979558
multiplayer will probably be fun.
Single player will probably suck though since the ai will be shit, as per usual
>>
They gave out copies and we have footage from alot of third parties, might be a good launch finally. Day0 has support for getting rid of regional occupation too.
>>
I think it looks fun.
I wanted to like Atilla more but the time period and optimization put me off, this looks a lot better optimized from what I've seen and the setting is neat.
>>
>>337979558
im willing to bet my life that multiplayer will still have major desync issues, if it doesnt, then it will be my GOTY most likely
>>
Nope. You can notice some pretty terrible performance issues in that video when they're in the campaign map.

It's gonna be another disaster launch.
>>
>>337979558
I'll enjoy it, I think. I spent a lot of time with Shogun 2 and Atilla after it came out, and I enjoyed those. I just like muh armies and empire building, even better with a fantasy skin.
>>
>>337980489
People have been streaming on 780ti's at ultra without performance problems, so it looks like it's going to run fairly well.
>>
>>337980729
GPU is irrelevant
what CPU were they using?
>>
The more I saw the less interested I became. All spells are literally the fucking same with a different coat of paint and the annoying as hell female commentator reading out the oh so epic descriptions didn't make it any better.
It's been how many years since Empire and CA STILL can't do proper smoke?
Maybe they will sell a Particle-Pack for 2.50
>>
>>337980814
>GPU is irrelevant
lel
I assume that people would stream with i7's, but I don't know. Streaming is fairly CPU intensive, after all.
>>
>>337981052
>he seriously thinks GPU is the most important thing in a Total War game
okay dude.

Unless you have some CPU data, don't go spouting bullshit like "it's pretty well optimized i saw people running it with a 4 year old GPU lol xD" because it's literally fucking meaningless.
>>
>>337981293
What, so you think you'll be able to max it out with a 750ti as long as your CPU happens to be good? Saying that the GPU is irrelevant makes no sense.
>>
>>337980914
Wow Hex's and buffs have the same visual effect with different effects

The end is nigh
>>
>>337980914
Literally every rpg
>>
>>337980914
Its all about balance m8
>>337981932
This kinda sucks but if every one had a unique effect it would be a visual clusterfuck

A problem will end up with you not knowing what hit you and having to look at tooltips in the middle of a fight
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.